Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just drank a lieter and a half of Sprite Zero soda..

I am litteraly so scared and I have no idea why I did it. Is there going to be any long term damage? I have heard sweetner and stuff in it can Kill you. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

you will be OK. you probably had to pee a lot but that will be the extent of it. if you did this with any frequency then I would answer differently, but I am gathering its the first and only time. diet soda is not healthy and if skipped altogether is best. But, if you drink some (stress some) once in awhile, it will not kill you.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

If you do it once, it's probably not a big deal. Just don't make a habit of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Genuinley do not need to worry whatsoever, artificial sweeteners in moderation will have no negative effect on you and would have to be consumed in copious amounts to do so. The key for everything is moderation, no food/drink/alcohol is bad for you or will make you fat in isolation, even water can kill if you consumed ludicrous amounts. You are overthinking something which will have zero effects on your goals/health. I drink 1 can of monster every single day, people wouldnt dare- but how many of these people actually have reasoning for not doing so. Eat & drink what you enjoy in moderation in consideration of your lifestyle to meet your goals, and dont over think the minor details.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Of course not. Many people drink that much every day.When i go to the theatre i always have a large diet pop and also in food courts when i eat.

Best Answer
0 Votes