Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new here to fitbit, is there any vegan active groups ?

As title.  I wanna find fellow vegans on here to form an active group where we can challenge and chat etc together,  or is there already something similar ? (I don't know I'm new here) Thank you. 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the community, @Happyvegancook! You can search existing groups using this service. The problem with Fitbit groups is very few are actually active. Hopefully you’ll be able to find one that is, or set up a new one and keep it active.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I have just started back up actively using my FitBit and the communities here. I would be interested in joining your active vegan group. Let me know what you find or if you start one. 

Regards, 

Nadia 

Best Answer

Fellow vegan here!  I'd love some vegan fitbit friends, feel free to add me/challenge me 🙂

Best Answer

Another fellow vegan here! I am new to fitbit and would be interested in joining an active group as well:)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fellow Fitbit Vegan here !! Would love to have some Vegan Fitbit friends, please feel free to add me 😃 Would also like to join a Vegan group, let me know if you create one!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another vegan Fitbitter here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not vegan, but I always like to point people to Oh She Glows for recipes:  http://ohsheglows.com/

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Vegan here,if you find one,please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes