Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for an Accountability Buddy

Hey all.

My name is Alesia. I've never posted here before so hello!

I'll introduce myself a bit first;

I'm 25. Fairly active but struggle losing weight due to poor eating habits so I've been stuck at the same weight for a long time now. I'll be competing in a competition in February 2018 for the Title of Mrs. Canada Globe (I'm currently Mrs. Saskatchewan Globe) and then hopefully onto China to win the title of Mrs. Globe!

Oh course, this means there will be a bikini competition and let me tell you, I am FAR from bikini ready. SO; here is where I'm hoping I can make some new friends and diet buddies;

I need someone who's wanting to join me in my venture to cut out all junk food and keep strict track of everything that goes into your mouth. I also do fasting and cleanses so I'm wondering if there is anyone who would like to join me and we can keep each other accountable 🙂

Due to a hip injury I am not able to go to the gym, but will be going hard once it heals (I do a lot of power lifting and high weight routines). SO right now my focus is mainly food restriction.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there!

I would love to help you. You need  to learn to fuel your body instead of feeding it!!! So there are so many ways to do that. dieting is only a short term solution and that is why people gain weight as soon as the go off of diet. You need to change your eating habit for good. Be aware of what you put in your buddy, and believe me this does not mean boring food!! If you like I can help.

Best Answer