Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing insterest in old love.

So I have been an avid coffee and tea drinker since I was about 13 (14 years ago), and recently since I have been switching my diet around (due to certain things not working out with Vegan) I hae since lost my taste for both!

I can't say if it's the coffee I bought, the tea or myself. I've tried my go-to brands, different brands, anything short of going to a café or any type of stop. I know I should be happy about it, that I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. But **ahem** do I miss my morning cup of "wake-up-lady"!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Not very often I see somebody complaining about getting rid of a potential source of addiction 😄 Being more serious - it happens. I used to drink up to 11(!) cups of coffee a day. No joke here. Now I drink one in the morning which is more of the "before-work-ritual" when I go out for a coffee and spend one hour before I start work reading a book and sipping coffee. This particular coffee is just awful but it is hard to imagine a day without it ( or without reading ). We all are creatures of habit, some of us just little bit more 🙂 I also noticed something else and maybe it is related to you as well. Basically, after a night of good sleep, when I wake up fully rested I just don't need coffee and on such days, if I do have it it's like a chore to finish a cup 🙂 So maybe you just improved your sleeping and resting habits?

Best Answer
0 Votes

did you like other things that are flavored that way and do you still? Like coffee ice cream or cakes- etc.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes