Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutrient information per meal

I would like to know it there is a way of reading my total nutrients per meal? I see I can do a day in the macronutrients. I want to know for each meal and not having to go into each food under that meal for nutritional facts. Does anyone know if this is possible? If not, is it an option that can be added?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I can see it on the website version, when I go to "Log Food".  Below all of my foods for "breakfast" (or whichever meal) there is a subtotal of things like calories, grams of protein, fiber, etc.  

I do not see that on my (ancient iPhone) phone app, though.  That just gives the day's total calories, and then something like, "40% carb, 30% fat, 30% protein".  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I use my phone only.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

hey, yeah reading labels is important when you are trying to calorie count. the key thing is that calorie counting is not an exact science using the "log food" option. the plus side is you can track your own caloric input and post the nutrition facts by using the add new food option. A lot of foods listed in the frankly vast list of foods all differ from one another, so for example, a home made breakfast sandwich, might have 240 calories, while a starbucks one will have 450. this is because of the added stuff they do at restaurants ect.  also we as users are only human. people make mistakes. my advice is use your best judgement when determining foods. keep on truckin jball 😄 best of luck in your fitness journey 

Best Answer
0 Votes