Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One3One By Chalene Johnson - Are you doing it?

Is anyone in the fitbit community going to try this approach? I think this is really going to be a break through program. It is a program that teaches you how to figure out if your body is processing things correctly and what is the right diet for you as a person. It's not a one size fits all and she has done TONS of research and even a study. I ask this because I plan on doing it but I also know that I will need an accountability partner. Now I don't mean just a person that says "Go you, you are doing great" I mean someone that is willing to call me out because I know I need called out. And I would be happy to do the same. I just don't want it to turn into a thing where at first it seems like a great idea and it lasts a day and then the person drops off the face of the earth. 

Please let me know if you are interested. I really want to do this program but I know better than to go it alone as I need the accountability. 

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

Hi, I'm struggling to lose some baby weight for quite some time, because I don't want to be on rigid diets, and potentially harm my body. I need all the energy I can get from food so I can be functional during the day, at work and at home with my kids. I was wondering if other moms who tried one3one method could tell me if it's possible to manage it with our tight schedule?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Prep week will be easy to follow on vacation but week 2 will not be. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, it requires you to cook almost everything.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Silvy1013

I was just looking at the ONE3ONE METHOD website and decided to see if there were any reviews unrelated to the website.  I am a huge fan of Chalenes but I have to say that I think you are right in what you are saying and thank you for sharing your views.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

At age 49, I started the 131Method in November.  NOTHING was working for me anymore!  I am a certified health coach and was doing everything right.  Or so I thought!  I learned do much in the first few days of this program, lost 22 pounds in 4 weeks, and now 9 months later, I've lost a total of 60 pounds to get to my goal weight and maintain it.  Weight loss has not been the biggest reward for me though.  I have a ton of energy and a great sense of well being.  I have become metabolically adapted, and am off any and all medications.  This is more of a lifestyle than a diet.  It literally has changed almost every aspect of my life for the better.  I have now become an ambassador for the Method and coach it through online support groups.  I'm always open to questions!

Best Answer
Don't have much time to respond, but just wanted to drop a line real quick
to say I agree with this! My last post about 131 was before I completed the
program. The results I have seen at the end have been truly astounding. I
will be going through the program again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve done 1 cycle and am starting my second!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am about to start ignite, but am having trouble getting my head around what to eat, when I look at the recipes on the website, the macros are totally off, way too much protein.. Are you able to offer some of the meal plans you followed to get started?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would you be willing to share actual meal plans for ignite?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
My day usually looked like this:

Breakfast: eggs with mushrooms or sauteed mushrooms over mashed avocado
Lunch: shredded spinach salad loaded down with fats (ex. olives, pumpkin
seeds, sauted tempeh, ground beef, avocado oil dressing, etc)
Snack: keto smoothie
Dinner: 131 recipe (you can filter these by week)
Additional snack/evening snack: ignite mug cake

Follow this and you'll be in ketosis in no time. 😉

It's a difficult program. I didn't make it my second time through. I
decided I need a break before I go through a second cycle. Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m interested in joining the FB group, @JasME posted about.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

The link provided is to your personal FB page do you have a link or name of your group you created?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SparklinOneI'm more active on instagram. I am trying to get  group started for Sep. 10th. I am currently on Week 1 of Renew (the last phase). Hosting on Facebook is new to me and I haven't had time to build it up as much as i wanted.  But follow me on instagram and we can connect there.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Will do. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess i should also provide my handle right

its Jasmidme on Instagram

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am considering this program but concerned due to thyroid disorder. Can someone explain to me the plan? I wish I had more info before dropping $150

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there, yes I am doing it. It basically has 3 phases. I have completed the first phase which was a keto plan. Now it seems it is heading towards a plant based phase and the I think it combines the two. There are periods of intermittent fasting as well as a longer fast st the end of each phase.

I had no trouble on the keto plan, and did 3 full days of what she calls a " supportive fast". With no problem either,surprisingly.. Have lost 12.5 lbs. in the 3 weeks. And my goal weight loss is 50lbs.

I am doing this with a girlfriend and she has had similar results.

Bottom line,I am glad I signed up...Donna

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for letting me know! I think I’m going to try it!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Awesome, good luck!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes