Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting the Keto diet tomorrow, any good recipes ???

I just had a baby and am going to try sticking to the keto diet, does anyone have any good recipes to help me with ???

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

My wife and I recently started a website to document our keto journey (we started keto on January 2nd.) We post recipes on the website if you'd like to check it out. Our website it www.thatketokouple.com is you'd like to have a look 

Best Answer

Sorry for the typos. Four kids running around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What made you guys decide on Keto diet?  I saw a Keto cookbook at Costco.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a dive buddy who for the past 2 years or so has been on the Keto Lifestyle. I dont think DIET is the proper word to use as it is a change in your eating habits and not really a diet. He has lost around 120lbs and does not go to the gym. He walks at a nature preserve when he can. He sticks to pretty strict set way of eating. I think he limits carbs to 100 grams per day and NO SUGAR. I have about 30-40lbs to lose and I am not as strict, but I have learned from watching him. We went on a scuba diving vacation and when dining out ask for salads in place of any carbs. There are plenty of youtube videos out there. Simply cuts the carbs. When I eat a burger I use mild cheddar cheese and the meat. I am not a very big veggie eater myself and that is something I need to change for the better. Buy some natural peanut butter for snacking on sometimes, plus nuts.

Best Answer