Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turkey and egg muffins, a good breakfast or snack

Turkey egg muffinsTurkey egg muffins

These turned out great. Turkey and egg muffins. 

1/4 lb. ground Turkey

6-12 eggs or egg whites (I used 6 eggs and a cup egg whites)

spices, black pepper and salt.

Brown the turkey with pepper and salt

spoon Turkey into muffin tin

add about 1/4 cup egg

bake at 375 for 20 minutes

Pretty easy. You may need to adjust baking for your area. I live at 7500ft. elevation.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Looks good! How many such muffins do you have for breakfast? What do you do with those you don’t eat right away? Do you eat them cold or warm them up? Have you worked out calories and macros per serving?

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have never made them before. So far, I have eaten them whenever I think I need some food. I am very low on calories so everything helps.  I like them warm or cold. The idea was to meal prep for the week and give myself some options.

I tried a nutrition calculator from the webs. I got roughly 18.3g protein and 9.4g fat, no carbs.

So one or two seems like a good snack or breakfast for me.  I always do a fruit and spinach smoothie but wanted a little more solid food.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I put in a recipe builder and came up with this. Looks good. I would freeze the rest and make for a fast breakfast another day. These kind of things do freeze well

Nutrition Facts Servings: 12 Per Serving % Daily Value*

Calories 50 
Total Fat 3.2g4%
Saturated Fat 0.9g4%
Trans Fat 0g 
Cholesterol 91mg33%
Sodium 41mg2%
Potassium 55mg1%
Total Carb 0.2g0%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Sugars 0.2g 
Protein 5.4g 
Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh God! This looks so good! 

I'd top it with some pomodoro sauce and side it with some fruits like watermelon, melon, or kiwi.

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Looks absolutely delicious. 50 cal for one? I will wait that we don't have that egg-crisis anymore but I will try this! Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your interest. I tried MyFitnesspall's recipe calculator and got different results. I think I got closer to the actual ingredients I used this time. It looks like a similar ratio. I'm guessing the difference is in serving size.

I got 83 calories, 10 protein and 5 fat

Best Answer
0 Votes

This looks excellent. Should work with smoked salmon or fresh salmon too.

Best Answer
0 Votes