Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Meals a Day Is Ideal?

Two Meals a Day Is Ideal, But Which Two Is Up to You

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/09/21/amp/intermittent-fasting-calorie-restr...

It this ok do? Or?

Also I am count my calories and I stop at my goal calories number. And I have little sack too.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I myself do not agree. So its up to you

I eat Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack and Dinner. I feel better when I do. I will not starve my self for one meal. But That's me

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same as Wendy.  I do eat early though - 530am, 930, 1130, 130, 5.  I don't eat after 5pm.  

Best Answer

Personally I've found that the longer I go without eating meals / snacking, I will tend to binge on foods when I'm able to finally sit down and eat. Eating smaller, more frequent meals / snacks keeps the hunger away and energy levels up. 

Best Answer

On weekdays, I eat at 8am 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 6pm after gym.    At 8am, 10am and 2pm I eat a quest bar.  At Noon and 6pm I have lunch and dinner.  If I snack after dinner its a fruit and/or quest bar. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would never survive it. I get hangry and scary. So actually those around me wouldn't survive it either. I eat breakfast lunch dinner and night snack. If I get hungry between my meals I will eat a few grapes, cherries or nuts- something that has a flavor and texture. When I was losing weight I would eat smaller meals, but I ate them and never skipped.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes