Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you eat after workout?

What do you eat after 30 min workout? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

What kind of workout? Unless it’s extremely strenuous, you probably don’t need any specific post-workout meal. I would just eat according to my regular schedule.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I take my 60 minute workout meal and cut it in half

Best Answer

If I'm hungry I'll eat a normal meal. If not, nothing.

Allie
Best Answer

I don't usually eat anything specific after I work out - I usually work out after work/before dinner, so most nights I come home and just make my normal dinner after getting a shower. Weekends, I will have something really light to refuel, like a greek yogurt or a hard boiled egg, and then go about the rest of my day. But most important I think is what you eat BEFORE you work out - for me it's usually a rice cake or a piece of whole grain bread with a little peanut butter. A quick digesting carb for energy, and some protein/fat from the PB. Gives me the little kick I need to get through a post-work/pre-dinner workout without feeling like I'm STARVING TO DEATH, and then coming home and eating way too much for dinner. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unless you're trying to become a pro builder I wouldn't worry too much about what you eat after you work out, as long as you're getting everything you need out of you're diet you should be fine. I fast till 2pm every day and I work out at 6am, I go 7 hours without eating and I'm fine with putting on muscle. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glass of water

Best Answer