Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's for dinner?

Anyone want to share?

Mine was a cup of brown rice with a little taco seasoning, morningstar farms burger crumbles, 1/4c mexican cheese, and chopped tomatoes. YUM! 

Best Answer
119 REPLIES 119

This is my recipe for dinner , it makes my stomach yet low calorie 

150 g of mixed Vegetables ( Golden Farm - Brand )

2 piece of chicken egg

1 half spoon of Corn Oil

1 Half spoon of Dried Garlic Powder

40 g of La Fonte Pasta - Macaronni

1 spoon of Bon Cabe ( Spicy Seasoning ) 

Total Calories : +/- 400 Kcal

Here is the Nutrition Table i Gather From MFP

menu01.png

And here is the Pic of the Meal itself

meal02.JPG

It usually called Fried Cap cay at my place 

Best Answer

Tonight's dinner is 5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast roasted with Rocky Mountain Seasoning from Penzey Spices with 2 cups steamed brcolli florets

Best Answer

We had 4 oz of salmon (each), pasta and salad with organic caesar dressing.

Just bought a copper pan (like the ones advertised on TV).  Cooks great and super easy to cleanup.  I cook lots of "one pan" dishes in this.  Use it almost every day.  Not advertising for them just reporting my opinion. 

Best Answer

I had some awesome tomato salad with cilantro dressing and lemon juice. Very light, when I eat this before sleeping, I have no problems at all! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Another recipe of my dinner

1 box of la fonte spaghetti sauce bolognese ( 60 g pasta with +/- 57 g of sauce )

2 piece of chicken egg

30 g of beef sausages

25 g of chicken sausages

2 slice of kraft cheese - 40% less fat

1 half spoon of corn oil

1 spoon of kobe bon cabe spicy seasoning 

calories : +/- 730

nutrient : +/- 70g carbs 31g fat 31 g protein

And i called this spicy cheesy creamy spaghetti bolognese with chicken and beef sausagesAnd i called this spicy cheesy creamy spaghetti bolognese with chicken and beef sausages

Best Answer

I got a copper pan for Christmas. I agree with you, @WANDERINGONE, it's great. Clean up is very simple. I"d love a saucepan like it, but they don't seem to make them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yesterday my dinner was kimchi jjigae made using homemade kimchi. It was the first batch of kimchi I made and the stew was utterly delicious. I'm planning to make kimchi monthly as it is both healthy and delicious.

Here is a picture of what I made:

My homemade kimchi jjigae; it looks spicier than it really is.My homemade kimchi jjigae; it looks spicier than it really is.

I am on a journey to do more with less and start living healthy in Brussels. Follow it the journey on Urban and Balanced.
Best Answer

It do actually look really delicious ^^ @urbanbalanced

Best Answer
0 Votes

Shrimp Stir Fry 

Shrimp, broccoli, snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, almonds and Yoshida sauce  

1/2 steamed acorn squash on the side

Best Answer
0 Votes

I try to keep it simple except when my wife wants us to go to the restaurant or when we treat ourself with good home-made food. Usually, fruits, tuna (cooked with tomatoes, lemon juice and lightly fried onion) and pita, or maybe noodles, just because they are fast to make, just a small package... And I drink milk late at night, cuz I'm a bad sleeper

Best Answer
0 Votes

Homemade wonton soup with broccoli and green onions. 

Yummy!! 

Best Answer

Marco G: If you cut up your broccoli into small like you do to kale then blanch it you can put it into almost anything. My son likes to put anything green into rice, quinoa or potatoes when we are at his house. He uses broccoli, kale, spinach, brussle sprouts, green beans. Yes you can make two separate dishes but putting them together often brings out a richer and a bit different flavor. Very tasty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Steak and ??? 

In my house you cook or do dishes. I am ok with that. It is just my hubby and me. He worked a consulting job in Budapest all of last year. It was a very long year for us being apart. I hate that "what's for dinner" routine. Now that hubby is between contracts, he does most if not all the cooking. After doing it for 35+ yrs of our marriage, I am ok with that. He has always been good to share the home duties and has really jumped into cooking. He surfs up recipes all the time. I love it. So I don't say much when it is time to fix dinner. Whatever he cooks is always delicious, nutricious and healthy. Let your fingers to the surfing. Never can tell what you come up with!

Best Answer
0 Votes

love it from a ture scot 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm going to make baked chicken breast with lemon and pepper.

A baked sweet potatoe. And brussel sprouts. And a glass of almond milk.

@MrsCorny071815 wrote:

Anyone want to share?

Mine was a cup of brown rice with a little taco seasoning, morningstar farms burger crumbles, 1/4c mexican cheese, and chopped tomatoes. YUM! 

@MrsCorny071815 wrote:

Anyone want to share?

@MrsCorny071815 wrote:

Anyone want to share?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Green chili turkey burgers, served open-faced on multi-grain sandwich thins with a little salsa and parmesan cheese (the cheese was what I had).  Oh, and a side of roasted green and yellow beans.

IMG_20170127_200752.jpg

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer

I made smothered tofu. I slice an onion and some mushrooms (although this time I got a packet of a mushroom medly), saute them, then fry up the tofu, throw the onion and mushrooms back in, add soy sauce and balsamic vinegar, plus a cornstarch slurry, let the sauce thicken, and done. I had it with a microwave-baked potato, and my boyfriend had some rice.

For dessert, we had some fruit we got at the grocery store.

Best Answer

I will be having meatless chili over brown rice, a spinach and romaine salad with homemade dressing made of blended navy beans, garlic, dijon, and lemon juice. Probably a few clementines for dessert.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would you try this awesome recipe for your next dinner?

Vegan Basil Pesto

Prep time: 10 mins
Total time:10 mins

A delicious, creamy vegan basil pesto. Nutritional yeast and white miso mimic the salty, cheesy flavour of Parmesan while cashews + hemp seeds replace the typically expensive pine nuts.

Author: Brittany at ilovevegan.com

Ingredients:

• ½ cup basil leaves, packed
  • ¼ cup raw cashews
  • 1 clove garlic
  • ¼ tsp sea salt
  • ½ tsp shiro (white) miso
  • 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
  • 2 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 3 tbsp water

Instructions:

1. In a food processor, pulse basil, cashews, garlic, and salt, until cashews are finely chopped and evenly textured.
  2. Add the miso, nutritional yeast, and hemp seeds. Pulse until combined.
  3. While the processor is running, very slowly pour in the olive oil, followed by the water.
  4. To prevent oxidation, spoon pesto into a small jar and top with a thin layer of olive oil. As you use the pesto you can stir the oil in, or discard/reserve for later.

vegan pesto.PNG

This is extremely delicous! Let me know what do you think! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Mine was Hawaiian kebab:

Chicken, pepper and pineapple on skewers with brown rice

Best Answer