Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's for dinner?

Anyone want to share?

Mine was a cup of brown rice with a little taco seasoning, morningstar farms burger crumbles, 1/4c mexican cheese, and chopped tomatoes. YUM! 

Best Answer
119 REPLIES 119

Garlic parmesan salmon and asparagus. I was thinking about broccoli instead, but the asparagus looked so good at the store.

Best Answer

I have a chicken to roast and with it we have roasted eggplant and zucchini and a salad.

Best Answer

Parsnip and carrot soup with thyme, mustard and horseradish, with a slice of sourdough toast.  I just love home=made sourdough and soup which is not all smooth, but has a few chunks in it.  I will either have a tiny bit of butter on the toast or sprinkle a few seeds into the soup for fat-soluble nutrients.

dessert - berries from the allotment ( we froze a load of berries ) topped off with some fat-free crème anglaise.

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer

Mother's day meal with whole family at a chinese reataurant, dreading the calories and the bill!

Best Answer

Salmon here too!  It is quick and easy.  Asparagus for it and butternut squash as well. I am meal prepping for the week and doing taxes so I need a stress free meal!

Best Answer

Today's new recipe:

Beet and potato hash with red onion. It's a Mario Batali recipe. I served it with seared tuna.

Best Answer

Burgers made from chickpeas and quinoa with vegetables.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

Kale and chickpea/garbanzo salad with Tahini dressing!  Saw the recipe on FoodNetwork (Giada) a few days ago.

Belle
Best Answer

Steak, salad and a Viennese Whirl (last of the home-made ones -oooh, they are yummy)

Best Answer

last night was Lasagna and garlic bread with a side salad, tonight is "three chilli" sausage and mash with veggies.  

... and now I'm hungry! 

https://thetravellingbat.wordpress.com/
Best Answer

hb.jpg

Granary bread spread with guacamole and salsa, topped with mushrooms and asparagus and a sprinkling of cheese. 250 Calories.  Dinner: chicken and ham tangle pie, both Hairy Dieters meals, but half portions for me.

Best Answer

Zucchini and red sauce  - I made it yesterday so I can sit down and work on taxes.Robot Sad

Best Answer

Today was "eggs in hell". I poached 2 eggs in simmering leftover salsa. Tasty and economical and healthy, all at the same time. 🙂

Best Answer

Fresh Spinach (washed of course) with chicken,white onions,green pepper,a dash of bacon bits,sunflower seeds and a cup of carrots on the side. And a dash of ranch! That is my go to dinner and it is very fulfilling!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Tonight are the last few three chili sausages again but this time we are having them with roasted veg (red and yellow pepper, baby corn, fine beans, leek, onion and some mushrooms thrown in for good luck) with home made potato wedges. I may use some fajita spice mix to zing things up a bit too. 

https://thetravellingbat.wordpress.com/
Best Answer

Dry-fried leeks and cherry tomatoes with a home-made burger.  The burger made with caramelised onion, sun - dried tomato paste, basil and oregano kneaded into low fat beef mince then dry fried.  I often put ras el hanout spice into the meat, but this time tried a 'proper' recipe from hairy dieters.

Best Answer

my dinner is chicken shish kabobs with indian seasoning.   and fruit smoothie or fresh fruits.  the sugar from fruit is harmless compared to our other sugar substitutes.  a glass of almond milk.  a date for dessert

Best Answer

Beef Kabobs with brown rice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lentils and sausages soup!

Best Answer
0 Votes