Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats for dinner?

I'll be cooking shrimp scampi with zoodles.

I purchased a spiralizer off of Amazon and now I use it all the time.  It's great at saving time on cutting up veggies, I can spiralize a zucchini in seconds. 

Best Answer
83 REPLIES 83

Recently I have been pan-searing pepper crusted salmon filets and prawns for dinner. Having this quick and lean source of protein along with a salad has been helping me keep my dinners light but satiating after an evening workout. 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Burgers with pepper jack cheese and capraise salad.(i don't know how to spell it)

Best Answer

Chicken taco chili. This was the original recipe, which I have adapted. I use 2 cans black beans, 1 kidney, and 1 pound or less of chicken. I don't use taco seasoning from the package but came up with a mix of taco seasoning spices that my son could tolerate.  A staple in our house.

https://www.skinnytaste.com/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts/

Best Answer

Chicken ala king.  Leftover chicken, mushrooms, onions, peas, light cream sauce.  It's delicious.  Only hi calorie item is the biscuit.  I'll add asparagus as a side. 

Best Answer

Leftover night!  Chili, salad, grilled tomato, fruit... need to make room in the fridge!

Best Answer

Today I ate dinner with a turkey salad for dinner.

Best Answer

Today I had a Progresso Chicken Tortilla Soup and a Lettuce salad with Fat Free Italian Dressing.  

Best Answer

Christmas dinner leftovers! I had a turkey sandwich with some gravy sided with mashed potatoes! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Big crock of Johnny Marzetti. I decreased the pasta and cheese and upped the veggies. The changes will sneak by the kids.

Best Answer

Erin-I sent you a friend request because I'm struggling with this also. My boyfriend is needing to gain weight and my daughter who is 7 obviously needs all the energy she can get so I'm the only one who has to eat low cal, low carb. Makes it hard to enjoy a meal as a family when I always have to eat something different. 

Best Answer

in pork breaded pork escalope - or cutlet Cordon bleu

cutletcutlet

Best Answer

Green peppers stuffed with Italian beef 

Best Answer

I made a lovely dinner of asian-inspired ground beef over rice. Smiley Very Happy

https://athomewithash.wordpress.com/2018/01/30/asian-inspired-minced-beef-slow-cooker/

Best Answer

rice and waterSmiley Sad

Best Answer

Tonight was boiled potato halved, with homemade BBQ chicken, and a cheese-less beets salad!

The Beets salad was comprised of beets, spinach, starfruit, green peppers and onions.

Taste great cold and warm.

Best Answer

Last night I cooked Atlantic Salmon on bed of sliced roasted pumpkin, with  slice  roast capsicum, fennel and asparagus, dressed with salsa verde made from dill, capers, lemon juice and olive oil YUM

Best Answer

If I'm aiming for a light dinner with high protein content, I mix a cup of yogurt with a scoop of a fruity flavored whey protein, usually yields a sub 200 calorie meal / snack with at least 20 grams of protein that could satisfy a sweet tooth.

Mahmoud Hany
Best Answer

Last night was Black Bean Shrimp Tacos. 

Best Answer

I work nights so I keep weird hours. I woke up at 6:30 p.m.  and cut up one zucchini and one squash and sauteed them in a pan for dinner. Then I had a Skinny Cow ice cream bar for dessert. It's now ten after midnight and I'm getting tired and hungry again so I'm going to have a hard-boiled egg and read for a bit then probably go back to bed for a few hours.

Best Answer

Not good to skip dinner it will usually result in eating something you really don't want later-- but I totally understand-- I have been picking off and on all day. I think we will probably just do steakem sandwiches and French fries & start fresh tomorrow.

Best Answer