Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats for dinner?

I'll be cooking shrimp scampi with zoodles.

I purchased a spiralizer off of Amazon and now I use it all the time.  It's great at saving time on cutting up veggies, I can spiralize a zucchini in seconds. 

Best Answer
83 REPLIES 83

Thanks for sharing this recipe.... I'll be  trying  it tonight

@NyFadewrote:

Quinoa salad

2 cups cooked quinoa

1 can artichoke hearts

1 pint cherry tomatoes

4oz feta cheese

2tbs grape seed or olive oil

dash of red wine vinegar.

Best Answer

Satay tofu, bean sprouts and carrot sticks in seaweed wraps!

I'm excited.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this:

http://www.geniuskitchen.com/recipe/hot-and-spicy-tofu-and-beef-68961

I will use reduced sodium products and make the tofu more of a 2:1 ratio.  I'm serving it over baby kale and spinach with Thai basil and other fresh herbs.  I might add 1/4 cup red rice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just ordered a packet of 'Chicken Biriani' from the Hotel. 

Best Answer

I feel so satisfied by my dinner tonight!

Big salad with tomatoes, fennel, blueberries, melon, iceberg

wholewheat bread (100 gr) with some cheese (25 gr)

humus (chickpeas, tahini, soy yoghurt, spices)

cooked carrot and cooked cauliflower

cooked potatoe

Bulky stuff, but not caloriedense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you enjoy zoodles? We were going to try them this week since the spiralizer has never been used but unfortunately the store was out of zucchini. I dont mind squash in small amounts if its cooked properly but zoodles make me nervous... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am thinking of having pasta. In the mood for it today.!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing I always eat, vegetable soup (80 calories). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That sounds delish!!! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wednesday night I cooked a pork tenderloin with my fake Adobo (or "Faux-dobo") sauce (1/3c lite soy sauce, 1/3c ACV, 3T honey, and a dash of ground ginger and a squeeze of sriracha) in the instant pot. Made a pot of brown rice and steamed some green beans. Weighed and measured everything into 4 separate meals - 4oz of pork in each, 1/2c brown rice, 3/4c green beans. Including the sauce, it came out to about 400 cals per meal. And it was DELICIOUS.

Best Answer

I made smothered chicken breasts today. Here is recipe.

Taste delicious!

Best Answer
0 Votes

ear, I'm new on here, Pls i'll appreciate if you can give me a clue on how this works , to enable me understand better, Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

'll hopefully be having sweet chilli salmon with grilled mediterranean veggies (courgettes,aubergine,red onion). trying to cook a new way as my cooking needs re-invigorating a little. 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm making Garlicky Bourbon Chicken made with boneless skinless chicken breast instead of chicken thighs, baked potato and a salad!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sushi and rice is what I will be having this afternoon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Takeout from my favorite neighborhood Mexican restaurant.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, I love to have it. I really prefer it after a workout.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ontel Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer, Makes Veggie Pasta

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love Caprese Salad. I used to had it at this Mediterranean Restaurant in Savannah, GA for sure the best in town! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My go to chicken dish is chicken ,onion, bell peppers,minced garlic, stir fried in a bit of olive oil. Sometimes i put it over rice sometimes not.  I've also added broccoli and or mushrooms at times. Onion powder and black pepper to taste

Best Answer