Did you mean: 

chicken

ANSWERED

How many calories Air Fryer chicken wings? 12 wings

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

CalorieKing says 222 calories per 100 grams. Fitbit says 124 calories. In both cases it’s for raw, with skin. Go figure.

What does it say on your package? Air fryer shouldn’t change the nutritional value compared to raw, if no fat is added.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

CalorieKing says 222 calories per 100 grams. Fitbit says 124 calories. In both cases it’s for raw, with skin. Go figure.

What does it say on your package? Air fryer shouldn’t change the nutritional value compared to raw, if no fat is added.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Dominique - I have some packaged food here with nutritional information printed right on the label.  I can also find the manufacturer's site on the web and it contains the nutritional information.  Finally, I can google and find the nutritional information in less than 1 second.

Instead of doing any of that, how about if I post a sentence fragment inquiry with no context to the Community, have a human diligently perform the research for me, and then never read or acknowledge the response?

Next time I need to drive from Irvine to Palm Springs, rather than consulting Google Maps, I'm posting:

Subject: directions

how long get Irvin plam spiings, NEED HELP!!

Best Answer

@Daves_Not_HereSome people dont look. Its easier to ask but wrong. People need to look. But no harm in helping when we can

Why are you being rude?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB wrote: 

Why are you being rude?

@WendyB You're right, I was trying to be funny but it came across as rude.  I probably shouldn't do that as it may cast a negative pall over the community.  But you asked why:

True story: this weekend, I popped into a garage sale - a $500 space heater was for sale for $20.  After negotiating the owner down to $10, the "buyer" told the owner he needed to see it work, so the owner went to the trouble of pulling out a gas canister from his grill, installing it, and demonstrating that the heater worked perfectly, after which the "buyer" said never mind and walked off with not so much as a thank you or explanation why.  The owner had been very polite, but I took the opportunity to humorously expound upon the taker's knuckleheadedness, and all present were amused with the possible exception of said taker.  (Hey, I bought a space heater for $20 out of the deal).

So we come to odd phenomenon of people who, as their first and only post, ask the Community to answer lazy questions of the form, "what color is the white-house - need help now!".  I see multiple folks attempt to respond in good faith, or ask clarifying questions which the original poster invariably ignores.

I don't know what to make of these but I figure ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer, which I'm certainly qualified to give.  But I don't mean to cause offense, particularly to positive folks such as yourself.

Best Answer

@Daves_Not_Here wrote:

So we come to odd phenomenon of people who, as their first and only post, ask the Community to answer lazy questions of the form, "what color is the white-house - need help now!".  I see multiple folks attempt to respond in good faith, or ask clarifying questions which the original poster invariably ignores.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the internet.

Best Answer

@Mukluk4 wrote:

Welcome to the wonderful world of the internet.

@Mukluk4 - right? 

"I need to eat.  Where in my face do I stick the food?  NEED HELP!"

Best Answer

@Daves_Not_Here wrote:

@WendyB wrote: 

Why are you being rude?

@WendyB You're right, I was trying to be funny but it came across as rude.  I probably shouldn't do that as it may cast a negative pall over the community.  But you asked why:

True story: this weekend, I popped into a garage sale - a $500 space heater was for sale for $20.  After negotiating the owner down to $10, the "buyer" told the owner he needed to see it work, so the owner went to the trouble of pulling out a gas canister from his grill, installing it, and demonstrating that the heater worked perfectly, after which the "buyer" said never mind and walked off with not so much as a thank you or explanation why.  The owner had been very polite, but I took the opportunity to humorously expound upon the taker's knuckleheadedness, and all present were amused with the possible exception of said taker.  (Hey, I bought a space heater for $20 out of the deal).

I don't know what to make of these but I figure ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer, which I'm certainly qualified to give.  But I don't mean to cause offense, particularly to positive folks such as yourself.

I bet it took you twice the time to make this post as it did for @Dominique to answer the question.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WavyDavey wrote:

I bet it took you twice the time to make this post as it did for @Dominique to answer the question.

@WavyDavey - no kidding!  I need to seriously examine if I'm using my time wisely.  On the other hand, I felt like I owed @WendyB a reasonable explanation.  But maybe I need to cut back on the verbosity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WavyDavey@Mukluk4@WendyB@Dominique

D'oh!!  Do I feel like a complete DOPE to discover this.  Oh well, I guess the joke's on me.

I think maybe I should take a hiatus from the Community to engage in more productive activities.

Best Answer
0 Votes