Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diabetes

Suggestions on Snacks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the community, @Fitn59! Rather than focusing on snacks, maybe you should reconsider your overall way of eating (meal frequency / content)? Five months ago, I started to eat smaller meals, but more often; I also made sure they all included a decent amount of lean protein and veggies. I found this eliminated the need/urge to snack in between meals, even when dieting. I’m not diabetic myself, but thought this approach could work whether or not you have that condition.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You for the healthy suggestions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

are you looking for snacks to keep your sugar level or to bring it up? to keep it level, my husband relies on things with less than 12 carbs and then of course to bring it up- it is a matter of stacking 14 carbs every so many minutes - unless of course you have really bottomed out- then juice or something desserty is usually the go to. He is a big fan of fruit and veg- especially carrots to help with keeping things level.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for much needed advice. I will keep those suggestions in mind.

Best Answer
0 Votes