Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to subtract calories etc from food log

ANSWERED

Is there a way to subract items, calories etc from the log.  Imean as a negative number.  FOr instance  subracting the calories for sour cream when ordering food that is listed with sour cream.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nope, you have to make a separate item for it. "Soft taco supreme - no sour cream" then just calculate the sour cream out of the nutritional information. I have this problem a lot because I don't like cheese on my salads and pretty much all fast food salads come with cheese. If it's not too much, sometimes I leave it, or just take those calories out of the dressing or whatever if I'm not feeling the need to be extremely precise. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Nope, you have to make a separate item for it. "Soft taco supreme - no sour cream" then just calculate the sour cream out of the nutritional information. I have this problem a lot because I don't like cheese on my salads and pretty much all fast food salads come with cheese. If it's not too much, sometimes I leave it, or just take those calories out of the dressing or whatever if I'm not feeling the need to be extremely precise. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  That's what I did - mental note and I put some details in the "notes" section as to how much allowance I made towards daily total.

Best Answer
0 Votes