Did you mean: 

need to loose weight

ANSWERED

I have a big stomach that just wont go away,

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @unclesenzo Welcome to the forums. I think we all have things to work on. Let's are start by being as positive as we can about who we are and work on a plan to improve. What exactly are you're goals, lose weight, strengthen your core, build muscle? Do you current have a step/movement goals set? If not, that would be a great place to start. Next would be examine your nutrition and your sleep. There are lots of us here to help, so let us know what your trying to do in 2018.

Have a blessed day!

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @unclesenzo Welcome to the forums. I think we all have things to work on. Let's are start by being as positive as we can about who we are and work on a plan to improve. What exactly are you're goals, lose weight, strengthen your core, build muscle? Do you current have a step/movement goals set? If not, that would be a great place to start. Next would be examine your nutrition and your sleep. There are lots of us here to help, so let us know what your trying to do in 2018.

Have a blessed day!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Try the lose it app.  I have tried every diet ever heard of and nothing has ever worked.  First just have the attitude.  What I like about lose it is you can eat whatever you want as long as you stay within the calorie range YOU WILL LOSE the weight.  I have lost 85lbs since using this app but you must be truthful and log in every item you place in your mouth.  Don't cheat and weigh your food.  Prior to using this app I was really surprised at how I was eating.  My servings equaled two of most items I ate.  Now its just habit.  Before it goes in my mouth it gets logged.  This app even figures out how many calories you require to lose weight.  Go slow just put down the minimum amount to lose take your time.  It is true calories in calories out.  You will learn to eat healthier also.  This app is fantastic nothing but praise it has saved me.   Good luck.

Best Answer

Dear @unclesenzo,

It takes time to reduce that bulge. I would advice you to have foods that do not bloat. You can also try keto diet and intermittent fasting. Drink green tea and lots of water. Be patient and continue with a exercise regimen that aims at reducing belly fat.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes