Ability to Correct Type of Exercise After Completion

I am a new user to Fitbit Alta. Some of my exercises are not recorded correctly.  This is expecially true regarding type of exercise.  Sometimes I bike outdoors, but it shows up as Run or Walk.  I would like to be able to log into Fitbit on my computer and make edits to the exercise to be closer to being corect in type, time or distance.  To me this is a seriously annoying limitation to the Fitbit system. 

Moderator edit: Labels

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hey @jamesj47. Thanks for sharing your idea with us! 

Let's see what other users think about this.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I am also new to fit bit and have already had the same problem. 

sjhowe
Base Runner

I swear we used to be able to modify our exercises after completion but today I went to add the distance for my auto-tracked walk and I wasn't able to. Not sure what happened but I agree.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
DevelopmentTeam
First Steps

I would like to see exercise type changed from water aerobics to water fitness. 

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

@DevelopmentTeam wrote:

I would like to see exercise type changed from water aerobics to water fitness. 

Just curious.  Why?

DevelopmentTeam
First Steps
Water aerobics is outdated name. Most fitness places have changed to names like Aquafit. Water Zumba Water fitness would fit all categories including water walking.

Raylynna Soto, Regional Leader
Primerica Financial Services
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @DevelopmentTeam, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.