Able to see more than 2 days on Agenda app

I am using the Agenda app on my Versa and would love to be able to see more than 2 days at a time on my watch.  Also, would like to have this as an option to use as a quick access feature.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

22 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MDensmore. Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about being able to see more than 2 days on Agenda app with us! We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

ALE00
Keeping Pace

Adding some of my own thoughts on this. I’d love to have a monthly view for selecting a day or even a specific week. Also, when scrolling through days, display them as collapsed with the # of events, and then allow users to click a day to expand. That plus the monthly view to select weeks would make it reasonably navigable. The current week’s events could be kept on device in case the phone isn’t connected, and other week’s could be retrieved as selected but not made available offline. 

cpj07
Jogger

I have been using "Agenda" app developed by Fitbit itself on Versa 2. It only shows me agenda for two days, i.e, today and tomorrow. My suggestion is that I should have a choice to atleast see one week or one month agenda (as a list). That would be much more helpful. Thank you

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @cpj07. Thanks for explaining why you'd like to see your agenda for more days on your watch. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Don’t forget to click on the thumbs-up to show your support!

LZeeW
Ultramarathon Racer

I agree 100% with @MDensmore.  Not just 100%, but 1000%.  Two days is not enough.  And I would love to see it have a button shortcut.  

Newbate
Keeping Pace

Yes Please I agree 100% with @MDensmore.  Two days is not enough.  

JessStorey
First Steps

I also agree with @MDensmore - just started using fitbit - love having my agenda handy during the busy day, but would love to see more than 2 days. Example - I am standing at the chiropractors office booking my next follow up appointment. They ask when I am available. It would be convenient to look down and scroll through the month to see what evenings I am free. 

Maybe a month view? 

Thanks!

balooskies
First Steps

I would LOVE to be about to see a months worth of calendar events on my Fitbit. Or at the very least a weeks worth. 

SaintsFan9
Jogger

I just got my Fitbit and would LOVE to see more than 2 days on my Agenda app.  It’s hard to plan things when I only have a limited span to see from my app. 

shiv_991
First Steps

I agree - it's pretty useless only being able to see x2 days. At a minimum you should be able to see an entire week. But really you should be able to flick between each month and decide which day to deep dive into. Current functionality is poor ! If I wanted to check my Monday schedule on a Sat I cant 

iwanna2
First Steps

Agree.  Need more than two days

MalcolmH
First Steps

A configurable number of days would be great, but more than two days is needed here.

bncbnc
First Steps

Indeed, more than 2 days is definitely a must. A simple scroll feature would not take much effort from Fitbit but it would definitely raise customer satisfaction.

TessEspi
First Steps

Got the Sense for Christmas. I have never had a smart watch but am really surprised and bummed that I can’t see my calendar for more than two days. As an active mom and full time professional, it is essential that I can see at least the upcoming week. 

AndyinBG
Recovery Runner

One more big vote from me for the agenda app to display more than today and tomorrow.  I know what I am doing then, but need to see at a glance what my schedule is for next week.  Please make this happen.

Swasik
First Steps

Not happy that you can only see today and tomorrow, would be so much better and useful if you could see a week or two...

Okjamez
First Steps

Concur, at least a week of upcoming agenda items - you could even keep the max to 40 events but up to 7 days minimum.  I would think Most people only have 1 or 2 items of interest in the calendar per day.  More important to see a week of max 40 items than 2 days max 40. You dig?

LilMel7979
First Steps

It woud be niet to see more appointmentments in the agenda. Maybe it´s possible to see up to 15 appointments? Nog Just for the upcoming day but for the net week or the net to week....one day is a bit slim.... 

Odyssey13
Community Legend

Hi @LilMel7979  this forum area is for independent developers, so it would be best to put this in the area you need. Which Fitbit do you have? I can then move it there for more relevant responses.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @LilMel7979, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to see more than 2 days on Agenda app with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Sióg
First Steps

Yes, it seems a bit pointless not to be able to see ahead further than 2 days. It's also frustrating that only "events" from other calendars sync into the Agenda app - not "reminders" or "tasks" or "birthdays". Also, I have other apps that feed data into my google and samsung calendars and they don't appear at all in Agenda app. Needs a good bit of touching up, I think

Bryso
Jogger

I totally agree that 2 days is far from enough. Why can't we scroll through the next few months or longer?!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.