Add Santander (UK) to Fitbit Pay

Add Santander To Fitbit Pay

6 Comments
ClareCarr
First Steps

Please can you add Santander to Fitbit Pay

Davem10
Strider

Really need to add more major banks in the UK, I'm with HSBC. Really disappointing that the majority of people in the UK cannot use Fitbit Pay. This is something that is not made clear in the advertising either. Really hope that Fitbit are working hard to enable this feature for us. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Smidgenous
Jogger

I agree with davem10, it's not made clear that it's only certain areas and banks that fitbit pay can be used with and I upgraded to the Ionic for that feature that I now can't use. It's also frustrating that it already works with Santander, but only in Spain. That seems a bit odd that it wouldn't be santander world wide.

RyanT79
Recovery Runner

Really need to add Santander UK ASAP please!

Status changed to: Released
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

We are very happy to announce that Santander Bank (UK) is now available for Fitbit Pay! If you are interested in Santander Bank being available in other regions, please start a new Feature Suggestion so we can get an accurate sense of demand. You can see more information on other banks here.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.