Add Swedish Handelsbanken bank to Fitbit Pay

On behalf of @jeremiahlee - please add Svenska Handelsbanken AB to Fitbit Pay.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

14 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @jeremiahleeNice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think about adding the Svenska Handelsbankenbank to the Fitbit Pay list for Sweden.

Vikner
First Steps

Its anoying to by a fitbit special ed. For The nfc chip and not get information in The store that some banks dont alowe it. I like The fitbit charge 3 SE but might as well bpught The cheaper modell as I Have Handelsbanken. But IF The nfc chip would be "on" as a normal nfc chip always I could have use for it anyway for other stuff like loggning into The printer at work. 

petlan1
Jogger

I´m a Handelsbank kostumer to. And have two different cards so it would be nice if Handelsbanken was added to Fitbit Pay

TobiasD
First Steps

Seriously, its been a year since this request. Why havent you added Handelsbanken yet?

Im leaving Fitbit for a suunto watch soon.

Malicomb
Jogger

Hello! I recently found out when i already ordered my fitbit versa 2 that se handelsbanken isnt an added option for fitbit pay which sucks. Even so i saw that handelsbanken NO is added which just makes it worse.

Please add handelsbanken!its about time it should be added. My mum also wanted to buy a fitbit but when i bought it and saw that handelsbanken SE isnt available she insteed consider samsung since samsung pay works. 

EdaEda
First Steps

Hi, 

The most important reason for me to buy this watch was fitpay application. But I was shocked to see Handelsbanken not on the list. Please add this bank! Many people have written for a long time. I hope you value these requests and get results.

Sacryn
First Steps

Almost two years later and Handelsbanken (Sweden) is still missing for the list of supported banks....

Emma_E
First Steps

Im so waiting for Handelsbanken to be adderad in fitbit pay! Strange that one of Swedens biggest banks is not on the list.

Another request... I've been waiting years... 

I hated all other smart watches so please just add my bank. I see two other threads from almost 4 years ago and you’ve ignored it. I know fot a fact all of my friends bought new phones to have either Apple Pay or Samsung pay. They actually wanted a versa but decided to go with a whole new set up just for the option to pay with their watch

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @handelsbankplz, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding Swedish Handelsbanken bank to Fitbit Pay with us. We appreciate your feedback and because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support, we'll keep tracking this request.

sweet_potato
Jogger

Hi! Just recently got my Fitbit, switching from an Apple Watch. Handelsbanken added Apple Pay ~1 year ago, and I loved the feature my previous watch had of being able to pay with a tap. Would love to see this be added!

KaQan
First Steps

Do you know when Handelsbanken will be added to Fitbit Pay? I am sure that all Fitbit owners/Handelsbanken customers would like this to happen! 
Anna-Karin

LukKagge
First Steps

It’s been 4 years and Swedish Handelsbanken has not been added yet if it’s not added I might consider buying an Apple Watch that actually supports the bank!!!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.