0 Votes

Add common exercises

It would be nice to add exercises. Video workouts or own products- hula hoop, stretches
Sit-ups, planking, jumping jacks etc

Moderator edit: Added labels/Title for clarity

2 Comments
Status changed to: Released
MarreFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

You can log this type of exercise in your account by logging it as a custom activity. Just follow this procedure: 

- Go to your Dashboard > click on log 

- Activities > scroll down, enter the name of the activity

- Click on "create custom activity > finally click on Add activity 

shanepollard
First Steps

For everyone looking for this feature, I've found something of a solution. So, the first thing I did is disable the "gesture to wake screen" option. Unfortunately, that means it's not as functional as an actual time keeping device, so then I started wearing my old watch (which had been replaced by Charge 3) on my other wrist. So now I'm wearing two devices so I can tell the time easily and still track my fitness. I don't even really realize I'm wearing my Fitbit because I just use my other watch. The only time I remember is when it reminds me to charge it (by the way, by never really turning on my Fitbit, I get way better battery life).  Unfortunately, it still does kick on during my sleep sometimes because of it touching my arm or the sheets or I don't know what. But then I realized that since I don't really use it much anymore because I always use my watch that I started wearing again, I could get by with not wearing my Fitbit at all. Problem solved (I know, it's so simple I don't know why it didn't occur to me sooner). I've already developed better fitness habits from the time of me wearing the watch, so I just keep doing that and I'm good to go! When I first got my Fitbit I recommended it to everyone... At least 9 or 10 people I know got one based on my recommendation. We've all shared the sleep interruption issue because of the light up, but I'm happy with this new solution. Anyway, thought I'd share in case this helps anyone else! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.