Apply Discounts for Charge 3

I love Fitbit; however, you do not offer discounts for anything.  I went to Bed Bath & Beyond and tried to use my 20% coupon and Fitbit won't allow a coupon.  None of the places I shop will allow coupons on Fitbit.

I'm a senior and my husband is a veteran.  I would appreciate it if you could give us at some discounted price.  We love your products but there is no real incentive to purchase.  I really want the Charge 3.  On the order screen, it asks if there's a promo code.  Nope.  Not even to introduce a new product on the market.  

Just wishing you were a little more lenient on coupons.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

2 Comments
Odyssey13
Community Legend

Hi @Grannyof3

When Kohls has a sale and they give their Kohls cash, it's one way of getting the Fitbit and having money to spend later for something else.$10 for each $50 spent is a pretty good amount to use later on anything in the store.

I know Bed, Bath and Beyond has tightened up with all their coupons. Before, I could use the 20% off one item and stack it with the $20 off $75 coupon. Now they tell me to pick one or the other.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Grannyof3, thanks for sharing this feedback. We may have discount codes or allow a wider application of coupons in the future but they are usually not provided during a new product launch. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.