Blue apron and Fitbit

Eating habits are critical to physical health and well being. It would be cool if Fitbit integrated with a meal delivery service such as Blue Apron, Weightwatchers, or even GrubHub to automatically log food and suggest meals dependant on what you want to achieve. Fitbit can potentially provide a personal meal service plan to lose weight, gain muscle, or just maintain what you got going on. This can help make it easier to eat right and accomplish health goals! 

Moderator Edition: Labels

Ricky Community Moderator Fitbit

Training for life? Get Fit

10 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I would love it if you could add Blur Apron calorie info to your food database. A joint venture where they would add barcodes to the recipe cards would be awesome!

I think this is a great idea! I'm currently recreating the meal and it takes a lot of work to do so.  I also notice that sometimes my recipe cals are off compared to what they are giving as a total.

Thanks!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I just added a custom food entry for blue apron at 10 calories (so a 700 cal meal would be 70 servings)
Status changed to: New
AlejandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thank you for contributing your idea to our Feature Request Board. This post has been archived due to inactivity, and can no longer receive votes or comments. 

ametcalf
First Steps

Can you consider adding the meals from these food delivery services into your app?

Moderator edit: Labels

kmart28
First Steps

This would save a significant amount of time, and allow people to track more closely calories in.  

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing.

We look forward to hearing what other community members think. 

BA_NerdStrong
First Steps

100% agree! I manually add this information, which isn't awful, but would be a huge time saver for use Fitbit folks who also use Blue Apron and other meal subscription services.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.