Charge 4 with Color screen like the Versa 2

I loved my Charge 3 and really like my Versa 2.  I've given up any hope that Fitbit is actually doing anything to fix/perfect the Charge 3, so I am willing to cut my loss.  So I would love to see a Charge 4 with a similar shape and style as the Charge 3 BUT with the vibrant, awesome, color touch screen of the Versa 2.  The Versa 2 has a NICE color screen, let's bring that technology over to the Charge 4. Make the Charge 4 with menus and features like the Versa 2. I prefer the Tracker size to the big square size.  Let's make this happen Fitbit. 

14 Comments
ZenaidaSS
Premium User
Tireless Walker

I would like to have a colored clock face for the Charge 3

Moderator Edition: format

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @ZenaidaSS! We look forward to hearing what other community members think about having a colored clock face for the Charge 3. 😊

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ZenaidaSS, and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JonDavidL, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making a Fitbit Charge 4 with color screen.

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Calehu
Jogger

I have a Fitbit Charge 3 and I love it. It’s the perfect size but I REALLY wish the display had a color option!  The devices that you have with pretty displays are way too big and bulky for me. Could you please make a Charge 3 with a color display?  I will be your first customer. 😁

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Calehu, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about having a Fitbit Charge 3 with colored display. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

HeartLife
First Steps

Fitbit please checkout the Wyze Band,  are you collaborating with Wyze, because it would be awesome...it looks like a fitbit charge with color screen that can control my security products!

Mojo1909
First Steps

I used to have a charge 2 which i really liked, the size and shape, however I wanted a coloured screen and GPS which I've got with the Huawei Band 4 pro for less than half the price. I would go back to fitbit if charge 4 had a coloured touch screen, Versa 2 too big. 

Gemsdale
Jogger

Is it my imagination or am I missing something. A lot of the images and videos of the charge 4 clearly seem to show 2 tone display colours. Predominantly white / blue. there seems to be no way to set or see this though. Is it just "baked in" to some clock faces? was it any early "pre-release" option? Would really like to know. 

Calehu
Jogger
Too late, Fitbit. I got tired of waiting for a color screen in the Charge
and bought an iWatch. And, I didn’t buy a larger color screen Fitbit just
because of that.

Maybe next time you should listen to customer requests instead of blowing
them off.
--
*Kent and Cathy Huff*
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I have just switched over from the MI5 and that was half the price of this with an amazing colour screen and more or less same features as this. I am finding the black and white screen a tad boring and agree with other comments here please can we get some colour in the Charge 4 

K

MDMaryTed
Jogger

Agree! Why come out with the Luxe? Why not just upgrade the Charge HR to have a color screen? 

dsmoe
First Steps

Exactly 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.