Charge 5: Clock faces with seconds always on

Title says it all
8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @llhiatus, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having a clock face with seconds for your Charge 5 with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

mikey_pdx
Tempo Runner

"Statposter" has seconds. It's the one I use now. It'd be nice if more of them did, though. 

"California Dream" and "Tracks" have analog clocks with a second hand, but I don't like either of them. 

Rbuh22
First Steps

Yes. Need clock face with seconds always on

Kreg
First Steps

Yep I need it daily at work.

Armyaustin
First Steps

more clocks with seconds please for the charge 5

lisa_hayes79
First Steps

Yes. I also need the seconds display to constantly show. Otherwise I would have to wear a second watch for work and that is just annoying. I don't know why this isn't anyway a thing. And analog is just hard to look at for accuracy.

Clairevet
Jogger

Yes absolutely. If I'm measuring a heart rate, I need to see more than 20 seconds worth of second counting, and I don't often have my other hand free to manually tap and turn it on.

Surely one of the most basic functions of a Fitbit is a watch? If it can't do that job, how well can it do anything else?

dawndra
First Steps

That would be awesome I need it for work.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.