0 Votes

Daily Heart Rate Graph on App

I would like to be able to see my daily heart rate graph rather than just my resting HR. Does that exist already?

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Added Labels

3 Comments
Status changed to: Existing Feature
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ritakell! Thanks for your participation on the Feature Suggestions Board. I wanted to let you know that the feature you suggested already exists.

On the Fitbit app, please tap the resting heart rate tile and you will see all heart rate graphs for past days including the current one. Tap on any of the records to have it expanded and check with more detail. 

HRGraph.PNG

Thanks again for your participation on the Feature Suggestions Board! 

escobedo0124
First Steps
I recently had an episode where my heart rate spiked to 180 while doing nothing. I wanted to show my Cardiologist but the Fitbit Sense does not show that data on the app or online, it only shows my resting heart rate.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @escobedo0124, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see daily data of heart rate. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Existing Feature".  You can also see this information on the Fitbit.com Dashboard > Activity+Stats tile > Tap on the question mark to receive instructions on how to select the stats you want to see.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.