Delete or edit symptoms logged incorrectly

Hi - There needs to be option tto un-click a symptom logged in error. I accidentally logged my menstral flow on the incorrect dates on the calendar of the female health tracker. It now seems they are stuck there which is affecting the accuracy of my trends and records.I was able to replace with ‘spotting’ but not remove completely  to show no blood. 

It seems an obvious thing so maybe I’m just not using the app correctly. If if this is possible to do already - can you tell me how I remove my accidental log?

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion.

Status changed to: Existing Feature
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Juliabitfit! I'm glad to see you here. Thanks for sharing your suggestion. The options that you're requesting in the Female Health tile already exist. You can find more information about it in this article: How do I add, edit or delete a period in the Fitbit App. Also take a look how to log or delete Female Health details here. If you're not able to use any these options, please feel free to post it on our Help Forums.

Thanks for keep adding your ideas.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.