Disney adventure set

I'd love an adventure set where we can walk the Disney parks around the world and as treasures we can collect souvenirs like Mickey ears, and Mickey pretzels or photos. Thanks in advance for reading my suggestion 😁

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think?

Acwphotos914
First Steps

I would love to hear everyone's opinion 😀

ANonyMouse
Premium User
Powerwalker

There should be one for LEGO Land too!

Acwphotos914
First Steps

Great idea!

Heather-S
5K Racer

This would be awesome, but the licensing fees for Fitbit to use the Disney property would likely be expensive, so I don't see this happening.  I'd love more adventures/challenges in general.

Weezer1980
Base Runner

This is an amazing idea.   At Disney you can buy all the pins so the badges could be tied in with the pins that you can purchase when you are at Disney.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Disney parks would be a great addition.  My granddaughter and I participate in challenges and it would such a great add for the Fitibit Ace for Kids!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.