Do Goal Day 2018

Really enjoyed Goal Day these last two years and I just read that you don't plan to do it for 2018.

Bring it back, please!

Much like the awesome community events, one of the overall best things about the Fitbit brand is the community connection, both global and local. It's a great way to encourage people to get out and do a bit of Fitbit evangelizing.

64 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed Goal Day on previous years! We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

J-flex
Distance Runner

I raised the concern of Fitbit not providing a 2018 Goal Day Challenge in one of the forums and one of the Moderators (Carlos) suggested I post this as a suggestion.  Seeing that this has already been posted can we get enough traction to make this happen.  If you participated in previous annual Goal Day challenges vote to have these continue.  If you have never participated also vote so that you too can participate.  🙂

Scott_
Base Runner
Let's get the word out! I've done lots of Fitbit challenges, including
personal goal days, but this was my first. And in my mind, it's one of the
best and a great entry into challenges because it shows what is really fun
about Fitbit: Beyond the tech, the heartbeat tracking and the notifications
it's a community, scalable from the global to the neighborhood.
J-flex
Distance Runner

@Scott_ wrote:

Really enjoyed Goal Day these last two years and I just read that you don't plan to do it for 2018.

Bring it back, please!

Much like the awesome community events, one of the overall best things about the Fitbit brand is the community connection, both global and local. It's a great way to encourage people to get out and do a bit of Fitbit evangelizing.

Thanks, cast your vote as every vote counts 👍🙂

GothicCard
Stepping Up

I am new to this, and think it would be great if every year there was a special day for trying to achieve your goals.

@Scott_ wrote:

Bring it back, please!

matt-prouse
Jogger

I reall enjoyed the goal day  Challenge. It was a Great community badge.

Heather-S
5K Racer

I wasn’t able to participate the last two years. Really don’t know why FitBit wouldn’t host another Goal Day this year. Pretty lame. 

MishyMac
Jogger

Please bring back Goal Day for 2018.  I love my badges.  

brightcat
Recovery Runner

Is there anyway that this could be done Saturday?  Any idea which will get people moving more is always good.  I was hoping to invite fitbit friends to join in the event together.

I would love to have the Fitbit Goal Day 2018! Please bring it back! 

Leebo669
First Steps

Please bring back the fitness goal day for 2018 and years to come. My friends and I love it!!!

Tnvic
First Steps

I just learned about it last year. My sisters and I all participated- it was such a good personal challenge. I came out here to read about the details of this year. 😕

sure we could do it individually, but it’s so much more fun knowing so many others are doing it that same day!

i vote - bring it back! 

And so do all the others who haven’t thought about it so they aren’t out here voting - we need reminders and encouragement at times! 😊

pruplebear
Recovery Runner

Bring back goal day!

TeneiaC
First Steps

Please bring back Goal Day and the Step It Up Challenge!

DebBasHol1
First Steps

I am doing it anyway - I have about 2K left to beat 36470 from last year...

Sezzab
Jogger

Why are you not doing goal day this year? I’m really disappointed 😞 

Bobina
Stepping Up

Just realised that there's no goal day this year.... I was looking forward to that! Please please bring it back! 😦

youhippy
Tempo Runner

It's a shame that there is no reason as to why its not happening this year. 

@Scott_ wrote:

Bring it back, please!

MaryVE
Runner

Very disappointing that there is no Goal Day scheduled for 2018.  Please bring it back.

kitka7
First Steps

Please bring back goal day!

Kyles124
First Steps

Yes pleased @Fitbit bring back Goal Day for 2018 please, we all love it and also we want new amazing badges as well.

rasseru
Jogger

Please bring back Goal Day for 2018.  I love my badges.  

Mablejean
Jogger

Please bring goal day 2018 back ... I missed my badges ...

thanks 

PaigeMcQ
Recovery Runner

Was disappointed to hear there was no goal day challenge this year. Please consider bringing it back. 

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Yes I agree @PaigeMcQ the official day is the 3rd Saturday in May. or last saturday. 

Seems a shame that in such a short time, fitbits excitement and pushed their users to record the most steps in a day to basically we don't care attitude. Well we do care. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.