Favorite section for recently used Clock Faces

It would be helpful when the settings for a clock face will be remembered even after installing a different clock face. That way, you could occasionally swap the clock face and go back and forward without having to customize it every time. These settings shouldn't have to use too much storage and could be stored on the phone of the user, so that they'll get loaded in as defaults whenever a clock face is installed again after some time.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels/Title for Clarity.

364 Comments
shavondag
First Steps

I agree 1000% percent. I just got my Ionic and I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED that I can't favorite or save clock faces. I enjoy changing my clock faces and having to scroll back through to find the ones I previously purchased or downloaded is absolutely ridiculous. It is such a tedious process, it sucks ALL the pleasure out of changing clock faces. 

bneals
Jogger

I have two suggestions. First, I wish I could store multiple watch faces on my Versa.  I have all of this unused space on this watch. Why not put it to good use by spring multiple faces that the user can quickly change out?

Also, I would love the ability to take a watch faces as a "favorite".  There watch face section of the app is woefully slow. Half the time the thumbnail if the face doesn't even load. It wouldn't be as bad if I could tag certain faces as favorites. 

Keep up the good work.

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @bneals! Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. Please keep sharing your ideas with us! Woman Happy

dsbs42
First Steps

It would be great if there were a way to save, or bookmark, or "favourite" favourite clock faces for easy switching.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @dsbs42thanks for taking the time to share your idea with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your idea into this one. You can give kudos by clicking on the thumbs up button.

dibeck
Jogger

I love changing my clock face but it's a pain to find the ones I like, there really does need to be a way to favorite the ones you like - especially the ones I've paid for!!! Heart

Zalifar79
Jogger

Just a suggestion...I love my Fitbit ionic I would just like to see a favorites section in the app for the watch faces. There is several that I like and use but don’t know the names. It would be helpful if there is a favorite section in the app to store these so I don’t have to look all over the place for them. Other than that...keep up the good work.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @Zalifar79! Thanks for sharing your suggestion with the Fitbit Community. I merged it to this similar idea so you can give kudos to vote for the suggestion. 

Djwyld
Jogger

I just purchased an ionic and I just naturally presumed there was a favourites tab on the clock face page and I just couldn't find it. We really Really Really Really need one. What would be better would be an app we can have on the fitbit that would store and allow us to hot swap different clock faces. I'm actually amazed this hasn't already been implemented . Please please please fix this. Love from the entire fitbit community. 🙂 

Scott1635
First Steps

There should be a way to like certain clock faces so you can easily change between them without having to search for them again.   A my saved clock faces tab would be great!

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Scott1635Thanks for sharing this suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it. 

purplepam1969
First Steps

I love to customize my fitbit and phones according to what I am wearing for the day.  I would love the ability to save my favorite clock faces to my fitbit profile so I need only to choose the one I want to use for the day.  It is time consuming to have to search and download the same clock faces when I wish to change it. Ta

Endomorphius
Recovery Runner

or a button "add to favorite" kinda thing.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @purplepam1969thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

BetsB22
Jogger

Yes, please add the option of adding favourite watchfaces.  Pebble used to have this feature on the app.  It was great to choose your watchface for the day. 

Lhamilton5
First Steps

I would like and option on the Fitbit app where I can access all of the clock faces I have either used or already purchased. I am a person who likes to switch my clock face regularly and I like to back and forth between clock faces I have already used and purchased. If you could please create a feature that would allow us to access purchased and previously used clock faces that would be very much appreciated.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Lhamilton5thanks for taking the time to share your idea with the Community. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your idea into this one. You can give kudos by clicking on the thumbs up button.

missghoulina
Jogger

OMG please add this on, it's very annoying especially if you have purchased a face to have to go back through and find it if you ever want to try out different faces. I would love to have a faves section even on the app to be able to quickly find the faces I want.

ValkyrieAnne
Jogger

+1 Please add the ability to mark favorite clock faces in the Fitbit App. This would be a great help when shopping for faces. I would also mark the faces I've paid for so I could easily get back to them when they were needed. 

Also, +1 to the idea of sacrificing a bit of the music storage on the Versa to store a spare clock face. 

Thank you!

jeraners
First Steps

I just got my Versa and was browsing through the faces. I usually change up my phone wallpaper and will probably do so with my Versa clock face. A "favorites" feature would be nice while browsing as well as a quick reference when swapping faces every month or so. Hope to see this soon!

JumpinJ
First Steps

My suggestion:   

I would love to see the app be able for you to save your favorite clock faces so that you can easily switch between faces without having to search through tons of choices.  Once you found the ones you like, you could save your favorites to your app for easy repeat access.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JumpinJ! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing.  I've moved it into a similar suggestion. Hopefully we will have support from other users since more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

YES!  PLEASE create a favorites and/or allow 2-3 watch faces to be stored on the versa.  I like a stat heavy everyday watch face but would rather something a little prettier (and maybe less functional) for going out.

BetsB22
Jogger

I wonder if we all respond to new requests for this feature if it might get it trending on the Fitbit community and get some action.  This is truly the most frustrating issue with the watch.  Even if you just added the option of "add to my" favourites on the app to begin with then add the option of having a few available on the watch.  I know there are a ton of Pebble developers on your team.  Pebble had this feature and it was great!  Thanks 🙂

WorkDaWork
First Steps
Ya still wishing for this feature. I'm switching back to wear OS because of
this and a few other software short comings.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.