Filter for free versus paid watch faces

It would be really great if there was a filter to differentiate between paid and free watch faces. There are tons of great options out there, but every single paid face hides the price at the very end of the description. It's almost always buried after the jump (click to read more) in the description, so it's not very smooth to find just free ones. 

Moderator edit: Labels

36 Comments
lisamillerd
Recovery Runner

It would also be useful to display the price! The fact that you have to uninstall your (possibly customized) clock face in order to even check the price of another one is kind of ridiculous. 

Oswegoooo
First Steps

I see this post is gathering votes and comments from more than a year...how many more users should comment or vote for the moderators to consider this to deploy in the next update.

abhishr
Recovery Runner
I dont think its ever going to happen. I am anyways switching to samsung galaxy active. There are too many issues here - lack of customization (free watch faces), bluetooth disconnection on iphones, even if its connected, notifications dont come always, its bad !
Dunekn
5K Racer

It's clear that suggestions subforum is a joke.

Fitbit don't consider users request and seems not able to move something

Many features already present on iwatch or S gear or huawei/honor forums are considered here as unnecessary

Free and pay app indicator

Number of view and download

Indicator of post where you already participate

Some obvious request technical reachable are rejected

For exemple shutdown of quick view during night : I do it in my clockface ALL DIGITS and they have access to my code.

Strange commercial approach of customer needs

abhishr
Recovery Runner
Well that’s why stock prices are falling on a daily basis. May be they are losing more customers than expected.

Regards
Abhishek
krizfizz
Jogger

Yes please, I feel like I spend way too much of my time trying to find a free clock face that I like! My heart sinks every time I see the payment warning and it turns the whole activity into a negative, painful experience.

Also if you're keen on having a separate section for recently used/favourite clock faces, make sure you vote for it here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Favorite-section-for-recently-used-Clock-Faces-i...

Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed for development! Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates. Thanks for your patience.

Mssmith0516
Jogger

Wondering when this will be implemented? I posted a similar suggestion back in May and went to search for clock faces today and nothing has changed. Still confusing, still can't sort free from paid, and still clumped together with hundreds of clock faces to scroll through instead of more easy to navigate categories based on what you want. 

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released in the Fitbit App Gallery! You can now view all of the free clockfaces in one easily accessible view. 

@Armdog, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service

Mssmith0516
Jogger

@LizFitbit - How do we filter? I was just on the app today and didn't see a way to filter free versus paid???

Dunekn
5K Racer

One year

460 thumbs up

For a category .....!

Where is the filter to be applied on each usefull category?

Where are most downloaded category, most appreciated category?

Disappointed ans sad.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.