FitRadio App

I left Fitbit for the Apple Watch, but the Ionic and Versa piqued my interest and I gave the Versa a shot.  I am a physical education teacher and use my watch to control music.  I use the FitRadio app for my classes, but am unable to use it and control it with the Versa and had to take it back.  You’d have me sticking with Fitbit if that app was a music app that could be controlled using the Versa or Ionic.  

Moderator Edition: Labels

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @DReed. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Normally for a music app to be controlled by an external keyboard requires the app to be compataible with the standard communication. 

Does your BT headphones control the app? 

DReed
Jogger
I will try that. I use the app for my physical education classes and have always been able to control it with my Apple Watch.

Sent from my iPhone
mamacogg
First Steps

The ONLY reason I got this watch was to be able to control fitradio and seconds pro when teaching group exercises classes at the gym. I will be returning the product until this becomes a feature. Really disappointed this feature is not supported.

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

I haven't found a Media player, camera, or a presentation app for android that I can not control in some limited function. Foward, back, volume, pause. 

ELEFE
Jogger

I absolutely agree... I have an old fitbit and I was thinking to upgrade but since Apple already has FitRadio integration I'd probably go with them... It sucks because I liked FitBit products... I hope this feature comes soon, or else I'm buying the Apple Watch... I would love it to be on a smaller device though like on the Charge 4, at the end of the day I just use my watch for running, so running and controlling my FitRadio through a smaller device like the Charge would be excellent!

If FitBit was smart about this they should research and not just look into this suggestion feed... Tons of people are switching to apple because of this... I hope they get it before they keep loosing more loyal customers...

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.