Integration with My Disney Experience

Fitbit should partner with Disney to create Magic Band / Tracker and then tie that into the My Disney Experience app or the Fitbit app. People do a lot of walking at Disney. I got 30k steps one day. That way you just wear the Magic band and don't have to wear your tracker. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your idea with us @TREBAILEY3.

I do see how other users would find this to be very fun and motivating.

Let's see what other users say about it.

diandra88
First Steps

OMG this sounds like an amazing idea!!

Disney World is amazing and very interactive with your phone and magic band.  We had to wear our new FITBIT Versas and a magic band, which got annoying.

I love the idea of combining them!!

mommyalmighty
Recovery Runner

Yes!  Please.  This would be great.  I found this post by searching for fitbit/magic band together.  

Candlelve
First Steps

Yes please do this! We go almost weekly and it is would be so nice to not have to wear 2 devices. The other option would be to find a way to slide the puck from the magic band onto my Fitbit band instead. It would also be fun to have Fitbit Disney themed bands to attach to my Charge 2 device. I love Disney!!

Candlelve
First Steps

@TREBAILEY3 wrote:

Fitbit should partner with Disney to create Magic Band / Tracker and then tie that into the My Disney Experience app or the Fitbit app. People do a lot of walking at Disney. I got 30k steps one day. That way you just wear the Magic band and don't have to wear your tracker. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

My family goes to Disney almost weekly and it it would be so nice to not have to wear 2 devices. The other option would be to find a way to slide the puck from the magic band onto my Fitbit band instead. It would also be fun to have Fitbit Disney themed bands to attach to my Charge 2 device. I love Disney!

R2dTOO
Jogger

I just use this to attach the puck to my Versa. It works great!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/645690599/stretchy-disney-magic-band-2-watch

Jennasaurus13
First Steps

I would be way more motivated to walk if I could see the parks and walk from one ride/attraction/character to the next, pretending I'm actually there! 

Status changed to: Under Consideration
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

thedreamweaver
First Steps
Hi guys
I'm wondering if there would be a way to use my Fitbit Ionic in place of my WDW Magic Band. The Magic Band is an RFID device. It's used to unlock the door to resort accommodation, as your ticket to enter the various parks and for contactless payments.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @thedreamweaver. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about integrating Fitbit with Disney Magic Band with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.