Integration with Period Tracker Deluxe App

Would love to see the ability to sync the Versa with Period Tracker Deluxe app for female health tracking.  Been using this app for years and it would be great to keep all my health data together on FitBit.  

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. This could be very useful for a lot of our Fitbit girls. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

PirateK
First Steps
Thanks, though "FitBit women" would be a more respectful way of saying what
you're after.
melsm
Jogger

I have also been using Period Tracker Deluxe for several years and I also believe this is a great idea. I don't have the Versa but use the Charge 2.

Jconway
First Steps

You guys should have the p tracker lite app for the veans Fitbit that will Compatible with this app for the Venus fit bit

ttellis159
First Steps

I second this suggestion. Would love to integrate my period tracker details into Fitbit. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.