Longer Challenges eg week, month, 2 hours

There should be a larger variety of challenges that could be long like a month long or short like a couple of hours and there should be rewards for challenges you participate in with friends/family like gift cards for a variety of stores

304 Comments
PhoenixEmber
Recovery Runner

I would love there to be more options for challenges - it would be nice to be in more than 5 at a time too!

baileycows
First Steps

I agree! I wish there was a monthly challenge available!

Zoman73
Jogger

There should be a challenge that goes across 7 days. We have the weekend warrior and the work week hustle, there should be one that incorporates both. I consistently do exercise across the week and weekend and would like this challenge added.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree.  I hope this is something that will change in time for the new year.

Mjowens
Recovery Runner
I'm trying to setup a challenge for myself '1000 miles running this year'. I would like to make own challenge & be able to track.
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SilviaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

I totally love this idea! This can motivate people to keep doing their best during the whole week because they will want to win the Challenge Robot Happy

Thank you for visiting the Feature Request board. 

Sharonhadaway
First Steps
Please consider adding a 7 day challenge. Our group has been using the workweek and weekend challenges; however, with varied schedules...a 7 day challenge provides a better opportunity for everyone to maximize their participation.
Joylyn126
Base Runner
I like the larger variety of challenges option. Good idea!
Jerredzee
Jogger
Good idea. They need more challenges
Jerredzee
Jogger
Yeah they just need more challenges
RandiW
Stepping Up

Definitely agree with having more challenge options and I'd like to be able to be in more than 5 challanges at a time. I missed out on 3 challanges because I couldn't accept them due to having to wait for 3 other ones that already ended to sync...

Bek302
First Steps
Hi Fitbit,

Wondering if you could create a challenge that is for a full year or month instead of just a week?
Cheers
Bek
Michael
5K Racer

@Jwell Who is going to pay for the gift cards? Does everybody pay $2 to join the challenge and the winner gets the pot?

Jwell
Stepping Up
Yea I think that would be a good way to do it
Jwell
Stepping Up
Sorry I forgot to tag you @Michael
helencrozier
Recovery Runner
Our family needs this to make the challenges fairer eg husband fairly inactive during week but kills it in the weekend - kids are opposite.
Summernights
Jogger
I agree, how about a chance to win fitbit products! 🙂
JesB
Jogger
Maybe there could be team challenges? My husband just got a fitbit and we wanna challenge other couples.
sambrown24
Jogger
Would love to see more types of challenges, team challenges, more allowed participants. Help us take it to the next level.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Make your own challenges I'd like golden blanket - meet sleep target
CoriReed
First Steps
I think there needs to be a place where we can take notes about our day. A place to list that why a night was missing (needing charging etc) or a time when you were sick. Just so that we can go back and look and have accurate feedback for ourselves
El-Rajio
Jogger
Defiantly! More challenges like calories etc! Also, it wouldn't be hard to let users make custom challenges!! Just get it don't Fitbit. It's not hard. You charge enough for the hardware..
lilbichy
First Steps

I agree with the idea of more challenges.  I think it would be good to have ones where the group work together towards a step goal instead of against each other. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

I would love to have a monthly challenge, that would be very funny and interesting. I think this idea is great and a lot of users will like to have that. Short challenges is a great idea too, say you want to compete against a friend while playing a soccer match or against your wife/husband while going to the grocery shop, for example. It would be really funny to compete just for an hour, you will feel that healthy pressure of having to do as many steps in just an hour. It would be nice to have rewards for specific challenges set up by Fitbit. Let's keep voting for this idea.

Windfeld
First Steps
Agree to all the above ideas, but it would really be great if you increased or removed the limit of 10 users in a challenge. We use it in our company, and I guess we are around 50 people with Fitbit products, and more joins every week
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.