Longer sleep comparison than just 30 days

Please vote to be able to compare current sleep statistics with past statistics. Currently the app only shows 30 days and its not possible to compare with longer periods of time or see how your current averages compare with past ones. This would be useful to track how your sleep is changing, improving or not improving. This could also be shown against average figures for your age range as the 30 days already does.

Moderator edit: labels.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Cavachonpip! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think of this idea.

Walkyourway
First Steps

On my mobile app, there are statistics for Week, Month, 3 months and year for Steps, Distance, Floors, Active minutes and Cals.

It would be useful to have the same level of statistics for the Sleep including the breakdown of the different stages of sleep in these time categories as well.

Ancamna
Jogger

In the app, there's an option to view your weekly sleep schedule vs your target schedule.  This is extremely helpful for compiling data on your social jet lag, when you're making up sleep, and whether you're a night owl or an early riser.  But this option is only available for a week's worth of data at a time, which makes it barely useful at all.  Hours slept and hours in sleep stages are both available for month and years worth of your sleep data, so why not your sleep schedule?  I don't just want to know my absolute sleep numbers, I want to know when I'm sleeping.  In fact, it would be optimal to know my sleep schedule combined with my hours in sleep stages, to see if I sleep better at different bedtime/waketimes.  But first, I just want to see my sleep schedule over a longer time period than a week.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Cavachonpip and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.