More Adventures races/solo (in USA and Internationally)

Can you add more adventures to list of available choices? Right now there's stuff in New York and California but nothing that represents the middle of the country. I'd like to see Grandma's Marathon from Duluth, MN added to the list of available adventures and maybe some other well known places like Mount Rushmore or the Washington Mall in D.C. or Glacier National Park. Just please add more places. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

538 Comments
Roboto
Base Runner

Hi Fitbit,

I really like new Adventures you have recenlty introduced in Challenges app section.

At the moment I see only three adventures located in Yosemite park.

Are you planning to introduce adventures located in other countries?

I've just completed a 1200+ floors track in Italian Alps and would be very happy in helping you building some adventures in Italy.

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

+1 Smiley Wink

NickRalphs
Keeping Pace
I'm embarking on a 100km trek across the Sahara Desert in Novemeber, so could help track a featured Adventures destination if desired?? I'm doing the trek for MS Society charity
Alleycatt10
First Steps
Please do New York!!!!!!
Macattackk
First Steps

Hi!

Will there be any new adventures other than Yosemite? Maybe like London, San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles, Florida.

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

MattWright
Jogger
I would definitely like some places in the UK; The Lake District, Devon, New Forest, Cornwall, Brighton etc
Lyricaltamcat
First Steps
I agree how about the Alps or other European destinations - enjoying them so far though
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Love Fitbit Adventures! I would love it if Fitbit were to add Scotland, Ireland, London, Australia, etc....
Cannot wait for more adventures to be added!
MinnesotaMel
Keeping Pace
Yes, yes, yes! Scenic ones are best; then historic.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

San Diego Challenges please!!!

LSinLG
First Steps

I agree.  I'd love to see more adventures.   I think they could be anyplace.   I would mind walking through the streets of Sydney or downtown Portland or Tokyo or ?   or even user submitted ones.  

Sandralane
Jogger

Oh please make an adventure in San Fransico, it was one my favorite vacations. That would be so much fun!

Sandralane
Jogger

Also Paris and Rome would be the ultimate adventure!

AmandaFOW
Jogger

Love the Adventure Challenges, will you do any form other parts of the world?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & labels

Mepwave
Jogger

The Appalachian Trail!  How cool would that be?

YorkshireTyke
Walker
As posded elseware how about the Pennine Way
RitaA
Jogger

I would love to do more challenges from around the world.  I found the Yosemite National Park challenges particularly enjoyable to do. 

AnnaBrand
Jogger

I've completed the NYC Marathon Adeventure and loved it - had a brilliant time! When will be getting some more city adventures?

blueorbits
Recovery Runner

I would like to include challenges like the Annapurna BaseCamp and the Annapurna Circuit!  I want to do this adventure in real life, and it would be a great motivator if some of those steps were available through fitbit. 

There is one section: Poon Hill to Ghorepani trek that has 3000 steps up and down in one day...if the challenges not only worked on the horizontal steps, but the number of flights of steps, that would be great!

PAKaren
Stepping Up

I am eager to try another adventure!  I have done all the Yosemite and New York ones twice.

ConnorSB
Stepping Up

Hello! I'm the Brigade Captain for Code for Pittsburgh, part of the Code for America volunteer brigade network.

We at Code for Pittsburgh use technology to improve civic life, from government services to apps that get people out and into their city.

We'd love to design a suite of Adventures set in Pittsburgh, complete with routes, landmarks, treasures, etc.

Official (Pittsburgh Marathon) and unofficial (Dirty Dozen Bike Race) sport events in the city wind paths through beautiful landscapes, unique neighborhoods, and 300 years of American & pre-American History. They, as well as our riverfront trails, public parks, state forests, etc. provide a wealth of route-length options, scenery, and pace.

We've worked previously with the Carnegie Libraries of Pittsburgh, Bike Pittsburgh, the Heinz History Center, Carnegie Mellon's METRO21 institute, the Studio for Creative Inquiry, and the city itself. Between all these community partners and our membership of designers, artists, coders, and urbanists, we'd be able to provide quite a depth of content.

It would be a wonderful opportunity to expose the Fitbit community to our rapidly-changing city, as well as provide our friends and neighbors even more incentive to get out into the world and be active & engaged.

Thanks for your time, attention, and consideration.

- Connor Sites-Bowen

Simba124
Jogger

The challenges are so much fun!  I'm adding my vote for more from around the world please - Banff, Paris, Inca Trail, Mont Blanc, Cinque Terre, Boston Marathon, Toronto Marathon, just to name a few

lyil
Recovery Runner

I completed all the adventures and would love to have some more to do!

Maybe we could create some by taking pics in our own trails around the world and make it available to others? IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0386.JPG

AlexisvanDam
First Steps

Since fitbit is doing it flex2 campaign in Singapore it would be a good time to start ading adventures in Singapore. For example a walking trail in Botanical Garden, Gardens by the Bay, East Coast Park, West Coast Park, Clementi Woods. Maybe en a trail thru Central Business District (CBD). Or how about the actual walking trail of Singapore's Marina Bay Formula 1 road track? Although Singapore is small here are even more trails: http://thehoneycombers.com/singapore/hiking-in-singapore-15-essential-walking-trails-to-get-your-tre.... Or how about a walk thru China Town? 

Would it be possible in the future fitbit users can map teit own adventures and share it to tue dashboard. For instance give me a map and when I walk a trail I can click point of interest. Possible collaboration with Foursquare/ tripadvisor to get data on spots? 

nicoliinnaa
First Steps

I love how there's adventures but having some Canadian ones would be great!! 

Moderator edit: Update subject for clarity

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.