More Challenges and Adventures

I would love to have a challenge where people's goal is to win their next stepping badge.I thing that would really make people move!

Sara B.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

461 Comments
Koali333
First Steps

It seems strange to introduce the new Fitbit ionic and not add swim challenges to the software. This has been requested many times in the forum, as far back as when the first waterproof Fitbit was launched. Why hasn’t anything happened yet? Fitbit should not just be for runners! Swimmers live a challenge too. 

xexamedes
Stepping Up

How about the GR5 The Grand Traverse of the Alps as a challenge?

A_R_M
First Steps

Why are the Solo Adventures limited? Seems that once they are completed, new adventures would be added, or have additional adventures to choose from. Kind of tired of doing the same challenges ...

alfredogomez
Strider
Yes

Sent from my iPhone
babybellyfat
Recovery Runner

Fitbit plz add more challenges and badges or maybe somw

holiday one or New Years one. Make ya motivated by adding more badges and challenges plzzzzz thx 

babybellyfat
Recovery Runner

I would love to add pixctures of our walks or runs in our challenges and make the chat more fun.. 

rachaelfield72
First Steps

Fitbit Users have suggested NEW challenges...please make 2018 the year Fitbit raises the bar with new, fun, fresh challenges!!!!  Keep us coming back for more!!!!  It’s what sets Fitbit apart from the other activity trackers!!!  PLEASE?!?!?????

Shainaw1212
Jogger

Agreed!!! I would love to have new options to try... are Yosemite & New York the only ones?

Kayokko
First Steps

There exists a series of “great walks” in New Zealand that are typically 3-6 day walks through stunning scenery (ranging from coastlines with beaches to dense rain forests and alpine terrain). They define “adventure” and it would be wonderful if you could include these in the solo adventures. To name a few of the better known tracks: Milford, Routeburn, Kepler, Heaphy, Abel Tasman. There are 9 great walks in total and they are New Zealand's premier walking tracks.  Perhaps the NZ tourist board/ Department of Conservation could provide pictures and details of the routes? 

Iam4pack
Stepping Up

I would like to see team challenges where groups of people can complete against each other in teams.  The extra fun of group support from your team would add an extra dynamic to the challenges.  It seems like this would be easy to build in within the existing challenges.

CajunJim
Jogger

Canyonland is an incredible place. It's filled with interesting things like petroglyphs, acient Indian homes, cowboy markings and amazing natural arches. I feel this place would get many more people up and moving to see pictures, along with interesting facts about the area.

Please consider this as another Fitbit steps challenge.

Thank you!

TanMichelle
Jogger

That sounds like a good idea Iam4pack 

@SunsetRunner wrote:

You should make more challenges and more adventures 

babybellyfat
Recovery Runner

Come on fit bit! Make it happen add more challenges and badges! 

gwennkatie
First Steps

I love to hike so can we have more solo hiking challenges from all over North America? It would be a great way to see areas that we may never get to, or encourage us to travel there later!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add more challenges.  These 4 have been there for months!.  🐵

abbynormal43
First Steps

Me too! I would love more solo challenges! My Wii Fit U does something very similar with its pedometer. I've completed "trails" in Hawaii, Japan, Canada, London, etc. The last one I did was in the Grand Canyon! It's really fun, and good motivation!

JazzedAboutFitn
First Steps

I agree! I would like to see a bunch of national parks on here! Glacier would be amazing and Zion has some great spots. I also think they should add other solo adventures like museums and historical trails or ghost towns. Feed my touristy excersise need. I think that would be so fun. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

There is a trail in colorado called Yankee boy pass, my husband asked me to marry him while riding around and looking at waterfalls. People hike there a lot and I would love if you could add a trail from the pass to your challenges! It would mean so much to me! 

Thank you, 

Angel kinney

CPBliss
First Steps

A lot of community members are working to complete 2,018 miles in 2018. It would be great to have a badge created and invite everyone to join the challenge. The sooner the better if they need to catch up!  🙂

Rich_Laue
Community Legend
DCinMN
Jogger

Please add more solo adventures.  Alaska, Hawaii ,Yellowstone are examples of places with great scenic trails with good trail maps already existing.  That would be so fun.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Walkster_101
Jogger
Hello there,

Great ideas to put forward as suggestions for new Fitbit Challenges.
Is there any staff from the administration team at Fitbit who can put these ideas into action?
Look forward to hearing more regarding this query.
Thanks

Get Outlook for Android
jgarlits
Jogger

I'm not sure if anyone from FitBit is monitoring these boards, I don't
recall ever seeing meaningful feedback from them. I don't think they plan
on adding any new challenges, because I've seen tons of great ideas on here
and absolutely nothing implemented by FitBit.

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Walkster_101
Jogger
Hi there,

I agree! There are so many good suggestions from worldwide fitbit users! I love them all and I would love to see these implemented.
As this may be the case that these discussion boards are not monitored by any Fitbit admin, where is the best place to put forward all of these fantastic ideas?
Thanks

Get Outlook for Android
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.