More than 5 options for quick reply

I like quick reply and like that the replies are customizable, but we need more than 5 options for Versa

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

30 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thank you for sharing your feedback @Happygrrl.

I can definitely see how having more options would be better for lots of users.

Let's see what other think about this idea.

Jayelo
Pace Setter

I agree...more than 5 options would be better. 

VanillaMex
First Steps

It would be nice to have more than 5 options as quick replies. 

VanillaMex
First Steps

Agree!!! We NEED than 5 options. 10 would be nice!!

@Happygrrl wrote:

I like quick reply and like that the replies are customizable, but we need more than 5 options for Versa

@

VanillaMex
First Steps

*More than 5 options

Lisahowe66
Jogger

Please make reply option for the iPhones!!!  I have Ionic and Versa and would really appreciate this option!!!! Also, should be able to have two smart watches on the same account!!!! Big!!!! Disappointment!!!!

Poupette33
Jogger

10 words / quick answers would be a minimum.
And have the ability to select multiple word before sending the reply

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

seconding the vote for reply options for iPhones - I have the Versa and didn't even know this was possible!

swim4lifekac
Sprinter

I would love to have more than 5 customizable reply options, custom emojis would also be helpful.

Israelarreola11
Base Runner

I believe we should have a scribble board so we can make our own replies on the spot. Please view my page and vote to make it happen! 

@Happygrrl wrote:

LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Happygrrl and commenters - thanks for sharing this idea. Please can you specifically tell us what kind of replies you think are missing and/or which reply templates you'd like to see? This will help me show our teams here exactly what you want.

Note, there is a separate feature suggestion for adding quick replies for iOS is here.

Thanks!

Israelarreola11
Base Runner

Hi @LizFitbit! Like more emojis, and more pre-made responses. Just like we have now. And the ability to have more words on a response.

VanillaMex
First Steps
Just like we have now but more of them. I personally would like to have
more emoji options and more than 5 customizable replies. I honestly don't
use the quick reply because I can't have all the ones I need available.
Happygrrl
Runner

I would like to have more than 5 customizable responses. As long as the responses are customizable, I am not so concerned about what they say...I can customize them to say what I want them to say. 

“Thanks” is an example of a handy response, but really as long as they are customizable it doesn’t matter what they say initially. 

KatieS88
Jogger

Love being able to quick reply on the Versa, but we need more than 5 options. Thank you 

Status changed to: New
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @KatieS88! Thanks for your suggestion, I moved it to this similar post so you can add your vote to it by clicking on the little hand on the upper left side. Please keep sharing your ideas! 

Israelarreola11
Base Runner

Hello, @Lisahowe66, this is kinda hard for Fitbit to do. This is mainly due to the fact that Apple is more strict on who can access their users information. Android on the other hand, they will allow more. Fitbit will need to find a way to have Apple give them access. 

stephlajko
Jogger

A scribble board would be nice. Also, if we could have 10 customizable options instead of just five, that would be nice. 

Marysbond
Recovery Runner

Don't need a template or defaults, just more slots to set up our own - I have at least 10 - 15 set up on my gear fit 2. 

Krys191
First Steps

I love my fit bit versa however the lack of full texting capability has me shopping for another smart watch. The few pre written text responses is not enough 

Treksf6
Recovery Runner

Yes, would like to see at least 10 options for customizable quick replies. Charge 3 here.. 5 is not quite enough. 

SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, whilst this is unlikely to be released on Fitbit Versa or Fitbit Ionic, this has been noted by our Product Teams and discussed for future products. I have updated the labels accordingly. Thanks for sharing this idea and please continue to vote on it if it's of interest.

Marysbond
Recovery Runner
That's really too bad. This and the 'Find My Phone' feature (and a few
other minor annoyances) are really making me miss my Samsung Gear Fit. I'm
pretty sure this will be the last Fit Bit this family purchases or
recommends. The features are lacking and the development has not seemed
impressive. Sad. It had great potential.
MrsFlorez
First Steps

There should be a way to reply full message that is not limited to 5 quick responses. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MrsFlorez! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.