Invite Friends to Adventures

I love the new Adventure challenges.  We have needed more challenges for a while, and these are great, but please make them so we are able to invite others on the adventure. Thank you 🙂

Moderator Edit: Added Labels & updated subject for clarity

28 Comments
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Cat HappyHeart

marogez
Recovery Runner
Love the new challenges, one thing I noticed is that we have to wait until the next day when we start a challenge. Would it be possible for the option to start immediately? 🙂
BigV
First Steps
I would like the new adventures to be on the drop down bar same as dash board and challenges also I find that some of the gems don't fix on my phone screen or disappear beforebi can complete them
Iforgot
Distance Walker
Would it be possible to have an adventure centered in disneyworld~Disneyland, with hidden Mickeys and Disney facts?
Jennyw73
Jogger
I agree. I love the Adventures and checking out the different landmarks that we 'step through' but I've completed all 3 and have to just keep going back to Replay. Would be great if we could have some more new ones please..
HMSqueen
Jogger
I agree with all the above! Love the challenges! Would like to not start the same day! Could walk around amusement parks, though I get licensing issues, major cities like NY, Paris or London!
HMSqueen
Jogger
Ugh, I meant start the same day, curses phone!
SparklyBertie
Jogger
Would love one round New York!
LilCat
First Steps
I would love if they would add Mountains like Everest. To walk the Great Wall of China would be amazing. The adventures are great motivators.
Sza
Jogger
I would like to see videos when showing things like waterfalls so we could really experience it visually as well as hearing it.

Despite collecting all of the treasures shown my journal always shows that I missed anywhere from 3-7 treasures. And the last ones on an adventure are oftrn lost because who is going to stop to be sure they find them all before completeing the steps?
Sza
Jogger
For some reason this won't post unless I add more information. I have nothing more to add! I do enjoy the adventures and I think being able to invite someone to the same adventure would be cool.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I am loving Fitbit Adventures so much!  Just finishing up the last one of NYC until I go back to Yosemite.

My suggestion is Mars.  It could be the Mark Watney adventure LOL.  

Schmidtstl
First Steps

In general, I would just like to see more challenges. NYC and Yosemite are fine, but I've completed them several times. I'd love to see a time in which users can help develop these. I'm in St. Louis, I'd love to create one for historic Forest Park. Just a thought.

YorkshireTyke
Walker
I would love to see adventure for places outside the USA for example Englands Pennine Way which passes many historical landmarks
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlvaroFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

This is great, not only we would have the scenery but also a friendly competition with a friend. 

Mkaup83
Jogger

I'd love to see more adventures.  I've completed the 6 that are there and have enjoyed all the landmarks along the way! 

katiecake
Jogger

I absolutely agree with all of the comments. You need lots more, adventures, different wonders of the world, we could explore The Great Wall of China, or the Amazon. The shorter marathon types could also go anywhere : The London Marathon, or Boston, Chicago, The Great North Run (in the north east of England).

I think they should have options so that if I complete one early in the day I could start another straight away OR start the next day! I like the fact that they're solo, (I'm the only one of my friends with a Fitbit!) so maybe an option if you want to challenge friends OR be solo, but keep the solo option as well!

I don't always check my phone at the right time so sometimes miss diamonpluds, which is not always my fault! Maybe keep them up for longer PLUS at the end rather just tell me I missed 1 diamond maybe give a challenge to gain it, in the case of more than 1 show on the map where they were missed!

But definitely keep them coming they're a great idea!

KMT777
First Steps

LAS VEGAS ADVENTURE!!! sign me up 

Macknife13
First Steps

I'd love to see something really ambitious. A coast to coast. Maybe Boston to LA or Miami ti Seattle. Or what about Route 66?  

robbyjr04
First Steps

Cant wait for multi-player Adventure challenges. New Years resolutions done right!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I think it would be great if the Adventures section becomes more interactive. A section is where peope may share their local adventures also adding pictures of aroud in public and issue it to whom may be interested in, sounds good!

HalfAdd3r
Jogger

I really like CherryBlossom's idea.  I If you could see where the other person was and race against each other it could open up all kinds of opportunities.  

If possible, I'd like to see the tilt sensing feature for Landmarks be optional.  It doesn't work well with my devices, and I'd be happy to swipe to move the images.  

For ideas for courses, here are two broad genres of ideas.  

• First, you could go historical.  For instance, you could do the length of Ghandi's salt march, or the Marches of Alexander.  Anything with broad appeal that could be well documented with historical annotations.
  • The second idea could lead to partnerships.  What about licensed tracks from fantasy or sci-fi stories?  Tracks like "from the Shire to Rivendell" or "the length of a Star Destroyer" would be a hit with my friends.  

I hope this helps.  Keep the great updates coming.  

avfletcher
First Steps

I love the challenges. It gives me the chance to see things I've always wanted to see, and reminisce where I've already seen them. 

I want to see all the big landmarks of the world - I know I'm not going to get a chance to see them for real. Starting with marathon cities strikes me as a good starting point (really looking forward to London marathon challenge). And coastal routes like Highway One, the Garden Route in South Africa - or most of the British coast - could be stunning. 

I'd love to be able to write a bucket list of places I want to visit, then slowly tick them off. 

Stephmunts
First Steps

I love the adventures!!!!   I would love to see more adventures!!!   I would love to see the Appalachian trail or the continental divide trail.   We have a lot of national parks.  Would nice to see some more from there!    Keep up the good work. 

Stephanie Munts 

Songha
First Steps

I agree with all of the comments.  There need to be more adventures- at a minimum a new collection of 3 adventures each week.  Also some ideas: Gamify the adventures- you can't move to the more difficult adventure until you finish a simple/short adventure. Keep the treasures but have choices - fitness questions or exercise challenges (for at least half of the treasures). Once you reach a certain point level you can unlock bonus adventures (such as foreign countries)

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.