Screen Protector for the Versa

I would like my screen to be protected! Not sure I trust many brands on amazon! 

Any recommendations would be appreciated. 

6 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

USAman92
First Steps

A screen protector or a case for the Fitbit Versa(and other products) to ensure the safety of the screen on the watches or fitness trackers.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @USAman92, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Jess_T
First Steps

Hi There, i think that being able to replace a damaged screen or being able to buy a screen protector for the Fitbit is absolutely necessary. Mine has been accidentally damaged (not even sure how) after a very short period of time and now its not waterproof and cant be used for what i purchased it for. Even if there was a small screen protector that could be purchased, would be a start. TIA

WileyMan
Base Runner

Depending on your model, there are lots of companies that sell screen protectors for Fitbits.  Search on Amazon or click this link:  https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fitbit+screen+protec...   

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Versa 3 and Versa 4. You can find more details here:

ZAGG Glass Fusion Screen Protector

ZAGG Ultra Clear Screen Protector

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.