Show Minutes in Each Heart Rate Zone on Watch's Display

I'd like to be able to see on my tracker the number of minutes I've spent in each heart rate zone that day. It would be just like the Active Minutes display on Charge 2, but instead of showing active minutes it would show fat burn minutes, cardio minutes, and peak minutes. The user could choose which HR zones to show on the watch (for example I only care about cardio minutes, so I'd turn off the others). 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity/Added Labels

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. This could be very helpful for those moments in which we do not have our phones with us. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

The new OS 3 now shows minutes spent in each heart rate zone for the day in "Today" HR tile. But it still needs to 1st sync with the phone before it appears on the Versa.   

Would really love to have real time update so that we can monitor our progress as we go through our workout sessions; without needing to 1st sync it to the phone. 

RunGary
Recovery Runner

Yes,  would really this feature 

KiwiLady
First Steps

May I suggest that when a person enters the fat burn zone that the heart on the face of the watch indicate this by maybe changing color while the person is in the fat burning zone.  When the heart moves to resting it could return to red again.  

The FitBit Charge2 showed it on the main screen.  I really miss not seeing when I am in the fat burn zone when I’m walking and this helps me set my walk duration.

i look forward to this upgrade in an update.

thank you

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @KiwiLady, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about showing fat burn zone on Versa 2 with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.