Show Possible Weight Projection for Future (Against Goal)

Fitbit charge 2 dashboard currently shows a chart for weight progress against a line that represents the target weight & the success date that was initially set by fitbit based on your chosen difficulty intentions. It would be good if a projected line from start to target was provided in this chart so you could see if you were on track or at least a forecast target date based on your actual progress.

Moderator edit: Labels & Title

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Tajara
Stepping Up

This would be an excellent feature! Then you can tweak your exercise program to get back on track.

vball018chick
First Steps

It would be super helpful to know you're on target to reach your goal and if not, let you know that you need to adjust.

Cberni
Jogger

It gave me a badge for meeting the goal. It reset my loss progress. When I create a new goal, it says I've lost nothing. I would really like to be able to see a running total of my progress. For each entry, I would like to see plus/minus change. The numerical representation is important to me. I would like this to be changed.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @Cberni thank you for sharing your idea with the Community. I merged your idea in this feature suggestion because they are very similar. Do not forget to give kudos, just click on the thumbs up button.

Cberni
Jogger
Hello,

I don't see a similarity between the two besides that its imporvemnt weight
tracker. I want to see hard numbers, not a projection line on the graph for
a goal. My interest is beyond the functionality as a single goal, because I
want to track my all time data.

Thanks for listening.

Cheyenne
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.