Show the next badge or trophy you are working towards

Hi,

I love looking to see what the next badge or milestone trophy I am working towards.  Especially if I am close and I could make it happen within a couple of days.  I like getting the badges and trophies.  This used to be a feature a while ago and I just noticed that it wasn't there when I went looking for it this week when I clicked on the dashboard tile.

Moderator edit: added label

11 Comments
Rich_Laue
Community Legend

Have you added your vote to the existing request? 

Track how close you are to the next badge

J-flex
Distance Runner

There already is a listing of all the badges.  I know the next badge I’m working towards.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @TarynH thanks for sharing, I think this is an interesting idea and would be really motivating. Keen to see what others think.

Administeps
First Steps

I was wondering if their can be a ticker system to see what badges we have and to work towards. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Administeps thanks for sharing this idea. The suggestion to see which badges you're working towards already exists, so I've merged your idea here. To see your badges, follow the instructions here or click  https://www.fitbit.com/badges. Thanks!  

Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed as an on-device feature, although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration.

Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

In the meantime, to see your badges, follow the instructions here or click  https://www.fitbit.com/badges. Thanks!

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

You can always go to the fitbit blog and see the 2017 official list of badges. With a little logic it is not difficult to see which badge is next and how far away it is. 

No-name
Jogger

It would be nice to see on the mobile app how far I am from reaching the next lifetime achievement badge for steps and climbing. For example, I just received my New Zealand badge, but have no idea how many more miles I need to get the next level.

AWZ1287
Recovery Runner

Great idea. 

Status changed to: Released
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re happy to let you know that this has been released. @TarynH, as you've submitted a high quality suggestion, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community. Please enjoy the new feature!

adityapbelli
Recovery Runner

As a user of Fitbit from years, I would like to know how far I am from the next badge.

For example: You are 150km from obtaining your next Lifetime Distance badge or You are 40 floors away from breaking your current floors high.

I believe this would encourage users to become more active and work towards getting the next badge! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.