Stress Tracker in Women's Health

Who else uses the menstrual tracker and would find it super useful if they integrated a stress-level tracker as a metric in their calculations? I don't know about you ladies, but for me, stress plays a huge role in not only my menstrual cycle but also in my libido level. It would be really nice to keep track of stress, even outside of the cycle tracker.

Thoughts?

Moderator Edition: Format and labels.

6 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion. I hope it will get many votes! Woman Happy

Shellyatchase
Jogger

I couldn't agree more with the above suggestion. I suffer with stress, anxiety and depression so this would be a valuable added tool to Fitbit.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Agree. I need to track headaches and migraines around my cycle, and this doesn't have a feature to add custom events on the fly (which seems like an easy fix).

JavaGypsy
Recovery Runner

Agree!  Some of us women are in menopause so we cannot take advantage of the Women's Health feature, but we still do experience other "female issues" that would be wonderful to track.  If I could see data surrounding when I'm most often experiencing hot flashes and things of that nature, then maybe I could plan ahead to deter them.  Note:  I have noticed that my heart rate jumps pretty high when I'm experiencing a hot flash.. so that could be important data to track, as well.

DenaJBurch
First Steps

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY with JavaGypsy! Some of us have had hysterectomies or are in menopause. 

“Women’s Health” covers a broad range of issues NOT just cycles and birth control. 

Why don’t you (@Fitbit) contact a gynecologist and a homeopathic MD to discuss Real Women’s Health issues and adjust your app accordingly. It’s insulting to suggest that I don’t have any health issue needs because I don’t have cycles or need birth control! 

Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, this was recently released on version 2.85 of the mobile app. Now, when you open Female Health Tracking and go to log a symptom, you will see the addition of moods including stressed as well as happy, energized, fatigued, anxious and sad. You can also view your cycle trends including stress against your average period and cycle lengths and graphs of your past cycles and details. You must log at least 2 periods to see trends. See more in our help article here.

@Peachy00Keen as you've submitted a high quality suggestion that was released, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community. Please enjoy the new feature!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.