Unicode to support Notifications on Cyrillic, Greek for Smartwatches

Please add Unicode characters table on Ionic to support world languages.

(Notifications on Cyrillic, Greece, Hebrew, Indian, Czech, Slovak etc.)

Unfortunately, right now I can see question marks instead of Cyrillic characters in notifications.

Thank you in advance!

Moderator Edition Title Update for Clarity and Labels.

155 Comments
Saihati
First Steps

It would be great idea to add different languages for notification caller.

If the idea is good, please add Arabic Language Cat Happy

Peace Heart

AliAljafari
First Steps
Hello,

I have purchased as many of my colleagues Charge HR. I have saved the names in my contact list in Arabic language. When I get a call notification, I only get the notification with no names displayed. It will be appreciated if we -Arabic languages users- get this feature activitated.

Thanx
AliAljafari
First Steps
Reminder for more views
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
Mcore
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Great idea to add @Saihati! I bet many users would appreciate this. I'll foward it to our developers. 

Any other ideas you might have, feel free to share or vote for them, if it’s already suggested in the Feature Request Forum. Thanks!

Quick
First Steps
Please use english numeral only in every language I have problems with Arabic language because the app can't understand the Arabic numeral. This well fix big issue for me

So in every language use english standard numerals.

Quick
First Steps
Please use english numeral only in every language I have problems with Arabic language because the app can't understand the Arabic numeral. This well fix big issue for me

So in every language use english standard numerals.

Quick
First Steps
Guys I need you support just press the vote button it been huge issue for me every time I have to use the app to sync or log my food intake I have to change the entire phone User interface which is frustrating to do multiple times a day .
haj
Recovery Runner
hello

we need our fitbit support Arabic language, alot of problems accur because of this problem.
in Arabic mobile fitbit app wont let us creat a new account, it show error messege: please provide valid birth date. this messege disappear as soon as i change mobile language to English.

adding friends not working with Arabic mobile, it works when i make my phone English

syncing also a problem with Arabic mobile: it only shows current data, no saved data ever, so no charts appear, instead of charts a blank page with " no measurement" messege, all this gone when changing language to English and syncing works well

please, make fitbit support Arabic, so no need to switch languages every now and then to see saved data and charts.
Al-Tamimi
Jogger
I am from arab gulf and i sow alot of people use suger and also i have one. Its better to support other language to get better and to feel confort.
M7md454
First Steps

Hello .. Why fitbit blaze does not support Arabic language? This is a sad thing:(

Moderator Edit: Subject for clarity

AlejandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Welcome to the Community @M7md454. This would be great to implement, I recommend sharing your suggestions on our Ideas Boardwhich our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

AlejandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

It's great to see you around @Al-Tamimi. It would be great to have Arabic language for the Fitbit Surge. I recommend sharing your suggestion on our Ideas Boardwhich our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

saeedsaeed
First Steps

Greetings

We Arabs use their quality and ease of use products

We wish the Arabic language support on your website and ios app and Android app

Thank you

Moderator edit: format

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @saeedsaeed. It's great to have you here. Thanks for sharing your suggestion about adding Arabic language to the Fitbit app. I would recommend joining a discussion related to this topic here. You are welcome to create a new thread in the Feature Request at any time. If any update is available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

Catch you later. Cat Happy

2B-4G10
Jogger

excellent idea and a (must)

saeedsaeed
First Steps

Yes, we wish to support the Arabic language in the Mobile app

MOHAMMEDR
Jogger
Really we need to have the Arabic language supported in fitbit blaze watches
MOHAMMEDR
Jogger
Really we need to have the Arabic language supported in fitbit blaze watches
MOHAMMEDR
Jogger
Need your urgent support to enable Arabic language please
How long this would take
If not planned inform us to return the watch back
FerdinandFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey there @MOHAMMEDR. Welcome to the Community! 🙂

I would have directed you to the Feature Request board but I noticed that you already created a feature request for this here.

Usually it takes a while and this is based on how popular requests are, so the more people votes for your request, the more chances it will have to be reviwed by our team to implement it in the future but again, it can take a while.

Any other thing you might need help with, let me know and I'll be glad to help!

MOHAMMEDR
Jogger
Arabic Language is also needed in Blaze
MOHAMMEDR
Jogger
Dear Ferdinand
More than 420M people out there speaking Arabic
Why ignoring thier language from your priorities
Why Arabic language needs voting to be added in Blaze?
I believe its an indirect way to say that Blaze is for non Arabic customers
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Thanks for joining us @MOHAMMEDR. Hopefully we get more languages available in the near future. Once I get news I will be happy to let you know. Thank you for helping to improve the Fitbit experience.

Keep up the super stepping. Smiley Very Happy

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I got my fitbit surge today from dubai and not support arabic in notification message pls fix this isuue
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I got my surge from dubai yesterday working well except arabic notification can not be read pls support arabic language to surge and fix it thanks
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.