Use sleep cycle insights to recommend ideal nap duration, and quickset alarm option

I LOVE the more detailed sleep data that comes along with the Fitbit. Can you, using the average sleep cycle info for a week, a month, whatever, to recommend an "ideal nap duration" based on when I'm most likely to wake up rested?

It would be be great to have a "quickset" alarm for this, based on your own data. 

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. This would be a great addition to the sleep insights section.

Also, regarding the "quickset" alarm idea you have; please add your vote to this similar idea:

We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

jespere
Recovery Runner

Excellent! Thank you for the reply! I've submitted my support for the other idea you mentioned too. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Recovery Runner

Why is there no way to know the details of your sleep analysis when it's less than 2 1/2 hours?  Most of us using the Fitbit HR have sleep issues.  If Deep Sleep occurs at the beginning of the cycle and we wake up to use the bathroom nightly, the data is lost.  

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @2000190521790, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us,this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. Thanks for your understanding, I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.