Vacation mode

As someone who loves the calorie tracking and food information part of the app, I also hate to see those "blank" days after a vacation. (I could not bring myself to calorie count while spending a week in Europe). It would be nice to be able to mark those days as vacation days or similarly to be able to mark a day as a "cheat day" or a day where calories are not logged but the day is not considered a "0" in the stats. 

4 Comments
nbarnes92
Jogger

I also feel that this would allow a user to keep track of the amount of "cheat days" they take and be able to plan accordingly. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

curlyhairedme
Stepping Up

Building off of this idea, it would be great if I could designate a day a "maintenance" day instead of a deficit day. Still a cheat day, but I won't gain unwanted weight. Research is starting to show how cheat days can assist with the longevity of a diet and a change in lifestyle. I hope Fitbit will seriously consider adding this or similar functionality!

DCMom2
Runner

Illness/Injury days would help.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.